Sammy: "Im sorry Nick but I remembered something."

Nick: "What?"

Sammy: "Does the police department have someone who is good at hacking emails and cellphones?"

Nick: "Why'd you asked?"

Sammy: "Im asking a question Nick you should answer me not asked a question too."

Nick: "Yes we have system that can do that but you can just ask Chief about that not me."

Sammy: "Ok thanks...bye!"

Gulf sit beside her "Is it Mew?"

Sammy: "No its Nick, anyway how was it?"

Gulf: "The doctor asked me some stuff like do I have multiple partners ect."

Sammy: "Okayyy lets just pray that Praepailin is clean."

Gulf: "I have a feeling she is Sam"

Sammy: "Looks can be deceiving Gulf"

Gulf shut his mouth because Sam
Is always right, now he is nervous of the result what if she got some weird disease he can't go back to Mew if that happens. Sammy saw his sad and pained expression she sighed and said "I was just kidding ok? I also had a feeling that shes clean so don't worry too much na~"

Gulf: "Will he come Sam?"

Sammy: "He will if he really loves you Gulf."

Praepailin just came out of the door with a bandaged thumb "That was so embarrassing" she said to Gulf.

Sammy: "Why? Do you have multiple partner?"

Praepailin "WHAT!? OFCOURSE NOT!"

Sammy: "I will have to see the result before I believe you and while waiting for the that type all the names of her friends you knew and send it to me."

Praepailin: "Ok"

Gulf is not listening to their conversation because he is busy staring at his phone as if waiting for someone's call. Tired of waiting he unlocked his phone and called Mew he waited for him to answer his call but Mew didn't answer, he tried to call him again but still Mew didn't pick up his phone. He stared at his phone again the pain he is feeling right now is indescribable he closed his eyes and rubbed his chest and thought "It hurts soo much Mew why??"

Sammy has been observing his bestfriend and it hurts her seeing him like this she moved closer and hug him tightly "Its ok you can cry if you want Gulf."

Gulf: "I called him Sam he ignored my calls he doesn't want me anymore."

Sammy rub his back "Maybe he has a meeting right now Gulf."

Gulf: "He always answer my calls whenever I call him Sam."

Sammy: "Did you call his manager?"

Gulf: "I txted him and he said that Mew is also not answering his calls."

Sammy: "Lets just wait ok? If he really don't come then he will have a really hard time getting you back once he realises his mistake because he will have to go through me before he can even talk to you."

Praepailin whos been silently watching and listening to them suddenly said "I will explain everything to him if he comes."

Sammy: "No need for you to do that I will do the explaining."

Sammy's phone rings she answered it without looking at the screen "Yes?"

Ice: "Baby Im at the airport right now."

Sammy: "Airport? Where?"

Ice: "Heathrow Airport I already assigned someone to attend all the remaining business meetings here so that I can go home today because I really miss you."

Sammy: "Im very busy right now and tomorrow I cant pick you up at the airport I have some VERY important errands to do."

Ice: "Its ok Baby just let me know when you're free ok?"

Sammy: "Ok baby bye!"

They're still waiting for the result and Sammy is busy with her phone again. Praepailin is also busy typing the names of Pinky's friends using her left hand while Gulf is just staring at the white wall blankly when someone suddenly stood infront of him he slowly look up to see who it was and got shocked when he saw Mew he hurriedly stood up and hug him tightly when Mew's hand went to his back and hug him too that's when Gulf broke down he wailed so loud that some of the hospital staff turned their heads towards their direction. Sammy even dropped her phone when he heard Gulfs cry she immediately stood up and ready to fight anyone who made her bestfriend cry like that, but when she saw Mew hugging Gulf she calmed herself down and pick up her phone before she sit down again.

Mew kiss his hair then rubs his back and said "Shhh stop crying Gulf Im sorry for leaving just like that I just really need to get out of there before I kill her." Gulf continue to cry and Mew keep on consoling him "When I got home I called the bodyguards and asked them what happened they told me everything before they got attacked. Im sorry for leaving you..Its not your fault Gulf. Sam is right this is all my fault all of this happened because of me. Im the one who should be blamed." Gulf look up with tears still running down his eyes said "No~ don't blame yourself Mew I also...this is also my fault if only I didn't go to the gathering... Mew kiss his lips then wipe his tears and said "This is all my fault and I will take full responsibility of this."