Rightful leader. (Short story)

Just somethin' random. Enjoy ~

×××××××××××××

Since Creators office was a mess of papers, drafts, fanfics, and plushies.  She asked her boys to help her clean up a bit.

Early spring cleaning, if you will.

Most of the boys weren't home due to their jobs, and with valentines day only days away, Cupid and Lockheart were extremely busy.

Currently, Hallow, Fear, and Amour were helping her tiny all of her massive piles of drawings, notes and requests.

Hallow was sitting on the floor, going through one of the many drawers in his mothers filing cabinets.

Amour's feet dangled from under the bed as he pulled sketchbook after sketchbook out.

And Fear was folding her clothes. Not her... Under garments.. He refused to fold those, or even look at them for that matter.

Hallow shut one drawer and opened the last one, which was a mess of first drafts, regarding their first designs.

And let's just say, they looked much better today, than they did years ago. Hallow chuckles at Cupids original sharp toothed design.

He had a smile looking over all of the old designs, until his smile fell and his eyes widened. "Vwhat the hell?"

"What did you find?" Fear asks, laundry basket on his hip, still having that judgemental stare he always seemed to have.

"Fear, you were so cute. Vwhat happened? You were cute, now you're an a**hole." Hallow chuckles and flips the page for him to see.

Fear frowns at the insult until his violet eyes widen at the drawing. "Oh good lord.. Put that away.. Its so embarrassing.."

Hallow smirked. "You were so tiny! And you only had three eyes!"

Fear ripped the page from Hallow's hand and stuffed it in the back of the drawer. "Watch your tongue or else you'll loose it!"

Hallow held his hands up in defence as Fear sneered at him and stomped out of the room with a growl.

Amour even giggled to himself as he flipped through the pages of various drawings of draw the squad memes, or random comics.

Hallow rolled his eyes and continued to look through the drawers, putting papers in separate folders.

Until, he found something else that brought a smirk to his face. "Oh my god, I can't vwait till Cupid gets back and sees this!"

Amour tilts his head. "Is it another draft?"

"Nope. Just something that'll p*ss him off!" Hallow chuckles and sets the papers aside and puts the others away.

Amour rolls his eyes and stacks the books on Creator's dresser.

×××××××××××××

Cupid tiredly plopped on his bed, exhausted. Today certainly worn him out.

So many new couples, such little time, and so much work for one person.

Lockheart had it easy, he only had to break up a few people today. Unlike Cupid, who was dragged into groups of people wanting love advice.

His arms hurt from all the arrows he shot. His wings hurt from all of that hovering. And his feet hurt from all the walking and running to different places.

This job truly was a blessing, and a curse.

"Knock knock." A irritatingly familiar voice chuckles, being unusually cocky today.

"Ugh.. Hallow.. No I don't have any candy left over.. They ate it all.. Please leave me alone.. I feel like crap.." Cupid groans and stuffs his face into his heart shaped pillow.

Hallow rolled his eyes and entered the pink room anyway, taking a seat on the end of the bed. "Hey, get your a** up. I've got something to show you!"

Cupid grits his teeth in anger, bit takes a deep breath to relax himself. Maybe he'll go away.

"What." Cupid's voice is laced with annoyance and venom as he looks up from his pillow.

All he sees is Hallow holding a few papers and having a sh*t eating grin that made the pixie want to punch him as hard as he could.

"Read it an weep!" Hallow chuckles and thrust the papers into Cupids face, causing him to get a paper cut.

"Ow.." Cupid mumbles and looks over the papers.

His eyes suddenly widen as he sits up quickly to re read it over again.

"No.. No.. It can't be.." Cupid's pink irises shrink in horror as he reads over it for the twelfth time.

Hallow crosses his arms over his chest, a closed eyed smirk on his stupid face that drove Cupid mad.

"Oh yes it very vwell can!" Hallow points to one of the pages. "Look at the date."

Cupid slowly sets the papers down and sits silently.

"Heh.. Why u mad?" Hallow pokes a heart stamp.

Cupid's face burns a deep red in anger as he grits his now sharp teeth. "YOU MOTHER FLUFFER!"

"Oh sh*t..." Hallow mumbles and quickly darts out of the room with a raging angel behind him.

×××××××××××××

Creator sat on the couch in the living room with Jasper sleeping in her lap.

A horror film played in the background as she typed her fanfics.

Coby was slowly dozing off in the recliner, his sunglasses crooked on his face. The vipers had already fallen asleep.

"Its nice for this house to be quiet for once. I see why Fear loves it so much." Creator smiles and ran her fingers through Jaspers cold smoke.

Suddenly Hallow ran passed her and ducked behind the couch.

"Hallow? What's wrong with y--"

Cupid came stomping in the living room, his face redder than a flustered Lockheart in the summer time.

"Momma! Is it true!?" Cupid screams, scaring Jasper and Coby awake with his unusually booming voice.

"Is what true cupcake?" She asks.

Cupid hands her the two pages some how without ripping them.

She returns her glasses to her face and reads the notes a few times. "Cupcake, where did you find these?"

Hallow laid his head in her shoulder. "I did, while cleaning out your cabinet."

Cupid glared burning daggers at the vampire.

Hallow quickly hid back behind the couch.

"Huh.. It sure seems that it is true.." Her eyes widen. "I never knew that."

"What?" Coby asks, rubbing his temples.

"That I.. Created Hallow first."

"Oh.. wait.. WHAT!?"

End.

Yeah.. I found this out cleaning out my drawers. Hallow was first.. Not Cupid XD