Looks are deceiving.

Amour x nurse! reader.

Not a request but just a random idea that came to me while listening to x listeners.

Yep. *noodle arms*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were an intern at the mental facility, it was for collage. But you also did it, because you wanted to study the mind even more.

You slid on your lab coat and walked out of the break room, a woman standing there, holding a clipboard with an annoyed frown.

"Y/n, you're need in ward 216." She says plainly, practically throwing the clipboard at you.

"Thanks Sharon..." You send her your own glare as you look over your chart.

Patient- Amour von' pix.

Liability- level 9.

Gender- male.

Species- Angel/skeleton hybrid.

Age- estimated 100+

Threat's- Prone to violent outbursts, deceiving, unpredictable, sanity is questionable.

Rules- Keep away from sharp objects, keep blindfold on at all times, keep straight jacket as tight as possible, do not anger him.

You felt your blood run cold. Amour? Everyone talked about him. Everyone shared stories about his nurses never surviving.

And.. They sent you on the job?!

You let out a shaky sigh in effort to calm yourself as you walked to the high security area.

~~~~~~~~~~

Amour's key card was tight in your hand as you felt your body shaking in fear, what if he attacked you?

Amour was known to break out of restraints, he could at any moment.

You walked passed the burly guards to guarded his cell and you slid in the key card, the door had opened.

You slowly entered the room with the medical cart holding all of his medication, and fresh bandages.

The door slammed and locked behind you, making you jump and squeak.

You heard a chuckle and you looked into the far corner, Amour was a short skeleton, small vibrant pink wings laid flat against his back, his straight jacket was a stainless white, its locks glowing gold.

He sat on his bed with his legs crossed, he was slouching and mumbling to himself.

You weren't sure how to approach him, or even greet him.

He tilted his head over to you. "Nani? Are you just going to stare at me or are you going to do something?"

(What)

You squeaked again, his voice as supper cute.. Yet it was laced with.. Malice? And how did he know where you were if he was blind?

When you didn't reply he scoffed and sat up. "Yowamushi... Just give me my medication."

(Coward)

You quickly nod and walk over to him, the pills in your hand as you sat next to him on the bed.

"Here you go." You said trying not to stutter.

He leaned over and took them into his mouth, his long tongue taking them out of your hand.

He leaned back and swallowed. "Thank you, even if these aren't doing anything. So.. Tell me about yourself, I would like to know more about my nurse."

You take a breath in, then let it out calming slightly. "My name is y/n, I'm not really a nurse I'm an intern. And I took this job to learn more about the mind and body."

He nods slowly. "I see.. And there is no need to be so afraid of me, I do not wish to harm you."

You let out a sigh of relief. "Well that's good to hear, if you don't mind me asking.. Why did they put you in here?"

Amour stands and begins to pace, tapping one foot every minuet or so. It must have been a nervous tick.

"I have been here for years, the reason why is still unclear. But, I'm sure my mother put me in here to see if it would fix me. Clearly that failed." He chuckles a little.

You were about to reply when he stopped in front of you. "Miss y/n, can you change my bandages please? They are getting rather itchy."

You smile and nod, he wasn't as bad as everyone said he was. You were beginning to feel comfortable around the adorable horned angel.

You walked over to the cart and got the bandage wrap, going behind him to remove the old ones.

His arms twitched a little under the coat as he eyed the syringes on the cart, and his eyes sparkled as they gazed upon the scissors.

His grin widened. "Y/n... Can you see if there is something in my eye? It feels rather strange.."

You feel a chill go down your spine, did.. Did his voice just get darker?

You slowly move around him and your eyes meet his.. He wasn't blind.

His eyes were crimson, almost the color of blood, the pupils sparkled a deep pink, gold irises shining brightly.

"Baka.." He smiles and rips out of his jacket, the chains busting and falling to the floor.

(Idiot)

He shoved you harshly and took the scissors off the cart, in a split second he was gone out the door.

You fell to the floor and gripped the  side of your head. Your eyes landed on his chart.

Deceiving

Your eyes widen and your blood runs cold.

What have you done...?

You quickly get up and run after him.

~~~~~~~~~~~

You tried not to slip into the massive pools of blood, the bodies of your coworker's were scattered around the hospital.

Giggling could be heard ahead of you.

You stop and see Amour around the corner, twirling the scissors around his fingers.

"Y/n, don't hide from me. I know you're there my sweet.." He giggles and turns to you, blood was sprayed all over his white coat.

"It was rather stupid for you to believe me, but I should be thanking you. Without you I would have been locked up like an animal for my whole life. Thank you for setting me free, I shall remember you."

He sends you one last wink and walks out the door, humming contently.

You stood there bewildered.

He... Spared you?

"Aishiteru~" You hear him cackle loudly as the police sirens start to get closer.

(I love you)

End...? Yeah I wasn't sure how to end this. I hope you enjoyed even if its bad. -_-