What's good for you.

Amour x Depressed! Clumsy! Reader.

(Thx for requesting hun!)

(Small note, if anyone cares, I have a weird obsession for yandere asmr's.. Wtf is wrong with me?)

He watched as you staggered around the house, you've been clumsy since the.. Accident.

But, that's what happens when you try and run from him, you get an ankle twisted back so you can't run from him.

He grew obsessed with you ever since he laid his eyes on you, it happened in a store.

You had ran into him accidentally while running to the candy isle to get your favorite candy, and his blindfold had gotten torn when you grabbed it.

Who knew you'd be trapped in the house of the king of yandere's?

Anyway, since he took you from your family and old life, you've grown depressed. You missed them terribly, your sister missed you so much.

You've begged Amour to see her at least once, but according to him, he is the only family you needed.

He shook off the negative thoughts and walked over to you. "Y/n, sweetie, you shouldn't be walking on that bad ankle. You're just gonna hurt yourself even more, you keep bumping into things.. And I don't want you to hurt yourself."

He put his hands on your shoulders, you jumped and tried to move away but before you could, he held you with a tight grip, his knife to your throat.

"What have I told you about disobeying me?.. Do you want another f**ked up ankle? Listen, sweetie, I don't want to hurt you. But I will if I must.. If you don't listen to me.. Got it!?"

You shakily nodded and stood as still as you could've during that moment.

He let out a hearty chuckle and the knife was gone, his soft hands were on your shoulders as he walked you over to the couch.

He laid you on the red couch, he laid you gently on your back and propped up your bad ankle on a pillow.

"Just relax my dearest. I'll take good care of you, after all.." He leans down by your ear, his voice barely above a whisper.

"I know what's best for you...~" He chuckles and kisses the shell of your ear.

His grin widens seeing your tinted face, burning a hot shade of red. He brushes your bangs out of your face then walks to the kitchen, his steps silent as ever.

------

You were starting to doze off when you felt two arms wrap around your waist, his face in your neck, his legs caged your waist, his wings spread and cloaked you in his warmth.

"You know, my dearest, I love having you this close to me.. It keeps all of the negative feelings away.." He pauses.

You feel him sigh into your neck. "Believe me when I say, that I'm sorry for what I did to your family.. I hate seeing you so depressed.."

His grip tightens and you can feel his hot neon pink tears running down your back.

"...please... Just smile once for me.. I hate seeing you this way..  It hurts.. And.. I'm sorry for what I did to your ankle, you just wanted to leave.. And I couldn't have that.."

He giggles as he eye twitches. "But I must admit.. Seeing you bump into things is adorable, you puff out your cheeks, making them that marvelous cherry color I love, when you're angry."

You let out a sigh remembering your anger at your clumsy-ness.

Amour sighs. Okay he had to be bipolar.. "You sound so cute when you sigh like that... I wonder what other noises you can make for me.. But.. Let us save that for another time."

You feel your face flush and you lean back against him, his wing boops the tip of your nose.

"I love it when you're accepting of my cuddles.. Its funny really, you weren't always this affectionate, sweetie. I like this side of you more.." His yawns, showing his eight sharp fangs that stuck out among the rest.

You felt him softy vibrate behind you as he purred like a cat. He would have looked innocent, if you didn't know of the things he's done for you.

You looked over your shoulder at his sleeping face. He looked cute this way, when he didn't have a knife to your throat.

How many knives did he carry on him anyway?

"Twenty." He chuckles, opening one eye at you.

Your eyes widened and your turned the other way, resting your head in your arms.

"Twenty are on my body right now. I usually have fifty, but I didn't want you scared or uncomfortable." He giggles, tapping the tip of his large knife against chin.

"Goodnight my dearest. Sleep tight, don't let the knives stab you tonight."

You shook as the dull end of the blade traced your chin, his giggling filled the silence of the house.

(Yes, its short. I got inspired by a yandere asmr vid I listens to.)

°^°