Alone time. (short story)

Thanks for the idea doll. Anyway this was gonna be a headcannon, but meh.

This is what all of the outcasts do when they're alone/think they're alone. XD

Cupid sat cross legged on his bed, stumped, he couldn't think of a thing to write about. He tapped his pen impatiently, getting irritated.

He sighed and shut his notebook, locking it, and setting in his his bedside drawer along with the pen.

"You know.. Its awfully quiet in the house today.. And that's not a good sign.. I hope Amour didn't stab them in their sleep.." He said to himself.

"Welp.. I guess I'm gonna check on them." He stretched, popping his neck, wings fluttering while he stretched, he folded them.

"I hope no one died..  Well Hallow would be fine.. Whatever." Cupid rolled his eyes and tossed on his soft pink slippers, taking a step out into the quiet hall, locking his door behind him.

--------------

The bored pix-angel walked down the left hall, where the other three were. Or supposed to be.

It was still quiet.. Which was odd to him, everyone was normally awake at this time. It was only two hours after noon.

Cupid walked up to Asher's room, his door was cracked, meaning he was awake.

Cupid slowly made his way into the cabin themed room, and he covered his mouth trying to hold in a laugh.

Asher had his shirt off, his jeans loosely around his waist, he had headphones in, he swayed his hips to the music while he folded his sheets.

"... You can start over, you can find other fish in the sea, you can pretend its meant to be, but you can't stay away from me..!" He sang, tail wagging to the beat.

"Baby I'm preying on you tonight! Hunt you down, eat you alive! Just like animals! Animals! Like animals mals!" Asher sung his heart out, tapping his socked foot on the floor.

Cupid giggled and shut the door to leave the singing wolf alone, he had seen enough.

----------------

Cupid calmed from his small giggle fit, he walked to the room a little ways from the wolf's, Hallow's.

Hallow had his door open, and Cupid stepped in which wide eyes.

Hallow stood on his bed, with his curtain's wrapped around him, like a make shift cape, a monster high doll, sitting on a doll couch across from him.

"You should have known better than to come here human. I'm dangerous, I can drain you in seven seconds!" Hallow added a hiss for effect.

Hallow stared at the doll for a second. "... So you say.. But isn't that a stake in your hand!?" He gasps and hisses hopping off his bed and tackling the doll, but.. Smacking his head into his dresser.

Making him unconscious.

Cupid slowly backed away and shut the door.

-------------

Cupid shook his head. "What in the world did I just watch?" He muttered, and walked up to the last door in this hall, Coby's.

The door was shut, but not locked.

Cupid eyes it for a second then opened the door, peeking in.

Coby laid on the floor, panting, with a Wii remote in his hand.

"Damn it.. Selena Gomez keeps beating me!.. I'll beat Cupid's score!" Coby stood up and threw his leather jacket on his bed, stripping down to his gym shorts and tank top.