Scars of love.

Lockheart x reader. Since everyone wants to makeout with him for some reason.

Also I'm super hyper rn, lots of amazing fanart was sent to me I'm so happy. I love you guys!

I think this was a request? I don't remember but someone gave me the idea.

××××××××××××××

Oblivious and foolish. Trying to deny the fact that everyone kept telling you.

Your boyfriend is cheating on you! They would yell, yet you would ignore it. Refusing to believe it unless you saw it with your own eyes.

He was rude to you at times sure, but he always left the house after a heated argument.

Many red flags were up, telling you that it was the truth. He would always leave with this curvy women claiming he had business to attend to.

You wanted to deny it, you wanted to believe that it wasn't possible, you wanted to ignore it to try and be happy again.

All of your previous relationships never ended well, either cheating, fights all of the above. It just never seemed to work out.

And it was happening all over again.

It was if you were cursed.. Forced to live alone with no one to love you back.

You sat on your bed with was empty as always, with your knees to your chest. You had been crying for almost an hour in a half, your insecurities coming back.

"Am I the problem?" You mutter, crying into your hands.

"No, you're not the problem. The only problem you have is your taste in men." An irritated voice says, somewhere in your room.

You jump in fright and look up, only to find nothing.. Was it all in your head? Where you finally going crazy?

"This is why romance is nothing but a waste of time. All anyone does is stomp your heart into the dust." They grit their teeth.

"Show yourself!" You pick up one of the lamps from the side table, ready to strike the thing talking to you.

"As if you could hurt me with that piece of sh*t." The chuckle, seeming to appear out of nowhere.

Standing in front of you was a transparent skeleton, two red horns on his forehead, heart tipped tail swished behind him angrily.

His hands were in the pockets of the long coat he wore, it being black with gold trim.

He wore some very sharp looking heels that had to be at least six inch stilettos.

The hearts on his cheeks were broken like yours, a crack went down his right eye, his eyes being a angry scarlet. Filled with the fire from his broken heart.

"W-what are you? Wh-who are you!" You yell, tossing the lamp, only for it to go trough him, breaking on the floor.

"Great job idiot. I'm not paying for that." He looks at the lamp then you.

"As cliché and as stupid as it sounds, your broken heart called me here. You've got a d*ck face of a boyfriend that I have to deal with." He hisses, taking a small latched book out of his coat.

He flips to a certain page then scrolls over it. "Honestly, Cupid really needs to update these to phones.." He mutters angrily.

"There we go, Y/n L/n, a woman in denial, refusing to believe that her boyfriend is cheating on her with some hussy since she won't give it up." His eyes meet yours once more.