Deadly escort.

Random character I made with a number generator, testing him out.  Little 'maid for chaos' spinoff.

Don't worry, I'll be updating that soon~!

Oh, anyone want to make a cover for the second outcast book? Ya don't have to, just asking. :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thinking to yourself, you weren't sure how that cab drove you all the way out here to the mansion.

The mansion itself was beautiful, yet far out from trespassers. Maybe your masters loved their privacy? Did they have paparazzi?

You didn't know, but Cupid had snapped you out of your little daze when he trusted a notepad in your hands.

"Y/n, I need you to pickup a few things at the market. Can you do that?" He asks with a smile.

"Um sure." Looking over the list, it was just a few baking supplies for.. Pumpkin pie? But it was summer.

"Here's some extra money for you. Get yourself some snacks or Something." Cupid giggles. "Thank you cupcake!"

You smile. This should be simple. Until your smile fell, you were going to have to walk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your loafers didn't hurt your feet as badly as your heels did. But your legs still ached from the long walk all the way to the small convenient store a mile or two away.

Not many people were there, only a couple getting whatever they needed. You sent a wave to the guy at the register before you grabbed a basket then looked for what you needed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, that'll be $35.95." He smiles at you as you take out the bills from your coin purse that Cupid gave you.

After paying for the few things Cupid needed, and a bag of your favorite candy, you stepped out of the store.

You held the bags in your arms as you began walking back to the mansion, only two miles to go. You sigh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay.. Things were getting repetitive. Haven't you seen that same snail shaped rock twice now?

You feel your heart sink. You were lost. Going in circles like a total idiot!

What time even was it? You let around three, looking down at your watch your eyes widen. It was almost eight!

Sitting on a tree stump you clutched the sides of your head in frustration. "Ugh! Why must my masters live in the middle of nowhere!?" You shout.

Your blood runs cold at the sudden deep chuckle that seems to echo around you.

You weren't alone...

You stood up quickly and took out the pocket blade that Lockheart had loaned you, just in case he said.

"Show yourself you creep!" You yell, turning to look around you, only to see nothing but the shrubbery and pine trees.

Suddenly it felt cold, and before your eyes the grass around you wilted and turned black, dying instantly.

"Ooh, how cute. Mon ange seems to be lost? Poor little thing like you shouldn't be alone." They said, having a clear French accent, they sounded masculine.

You felt a cold breath on your neck, the air around you cold as ice, smelling like wilted roses.

"I could escort you to the mansion. I have some business there, after all." He purrs.

You slowly turn your head, again seeing nothing, when a chuckle leaves him.

Facing forward you see a skeleton in a black cloak, the ends of the cape torn. His boots had many buckles lining them. A double ended scythe was strapped to his back.

A fleur de lis clipped his cloak shut, you could faintly see his dark purple coat underneath the cloak. A bag around his waist holding a very thick and old book.

What had caught your eye was the swirls on his face, they seemed to go down his neck and possibly further. His left eye was shut as his golden iris stared down at you with a hint of mischief.

His weapon, scythe was a long staff with two scythe blades on each ends, wrapped in black vines and purple roses. The same swirly pattern lined the blades.

He smirks down at you, his golden fangs gleaming. "My, you certainly love to stare, don't you? Its okay, Mon cheri, I don't mind at all."

You pocket your knife and pick up your grocery bags. "So.. Who are you? Are you just a weirdo who likes to prowl in the woods and look for lost people?"

He chuckles and shakes his head. "No, mon chou. I live nearby actually, I was heading to the mansion, same as you and I found a lost little lamb."

"Oh ha ha. Very funny, can't you just take me there? I'm sure my masters are very worried for me." You hiss back.

He nods. "Sure thing, Mon ange. Right this way." With a flick of his cloak, he levitated in front of you, taking the lead.

Now that you thought about it, when was he ever touching the ground?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So.. Who are you anyway? Are you a relative to Cupid? Or are you a friend of theirs?" You ask the reaper next to you.

He turns to float on his back, arms behind his head. "Oh, where are my manners! Atlas, Atlas Grimsly, its a pleasure." A little black blush lights on his cheekbones.

"Y/n. You still didn't answer my question."

"I know who you are Mon ange, you're that maid they simply won't shut up about." Atlas winks. "They've told me lots about you. All good things I reassure you.~"

He plucks a rose from his scythe and drops it on top of your head, avoiding touching you.

"I'm an old friend of the family." He says with a smile. "Mostly to Amour though, he's my best customer."

You look at him oddly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, here we are mon beau. Home sweet home.~" Atlas grins and lowers to the ground, his feet finally touching the ground, well... Porch.

"Thank you, being honest I thought I was going to be stuck in the woods." You giggle and open the front door.

He crosses his arms and walks in after you. "Anything for you mon amour." He chuckles.

"Atlas! You're here early!" Cupid smiles and takes the grocery bags from you. "Thanks for checking in on her."

Atlas smiles a fanged smile. "Sure thing pinky. Just looking out for your little maid."

"Wait.. You knew about this?"  You ask, tilting your head. A little irritated.

Cupid nods. "I figured you would get lost, so I asked him to guide you back safely!" He takes the bags into the kitchen, leaving you and Atlas in the hall.

You turn to the reaper. "Well...thanks for watching out for me I guess."

Atlas opens his other non matching eye and smiles. "No need to thank me y/n. Your number hasn't come up, and I'm just here to make sure it doesn't yet.~"

"What?"

He winks and takes off his cloak, revealing his sleeveless coat underneath, the swirls on his face went all the way down his whole left arm, ending in violet hearts.

He was shirtless underneath with tight pants. "Pie now. Talk later." He shushes and floats into the other room.

You lift a brow before shaking your head and following the mischievous reaper.

End. :3

(Again he was made with a random number generator. I ended up with a sexy grim reaper who wears purple and black. His name was random too. I'm loving him tho. )