Headcannon- Affection.

You wanted to know how the outcasts would show you affection? Weeeeelllll here ya go!

I think these are called imagines? XD I don't remember. But anyway you can request imagines if ya want, it doesn't always have to be a oneshot!

(If its there, Cupid aesthetic I found up top)

Cupid:

Cupid loves kisses on his heart stamps on his cheeks. As for you, he loves to kiss the back of your knuckles.

As for hugs, he loves them. He'll always randomly hug you, he always wants to remind you of how much he loves you. That's why, in each hug he gives you, he'll wrap his arms around your waist then spin you while lifting you off the floor.

Other times, he'll wrap his wings around you after he's had a long day of match making.

And gifts? There's tons! Every morning you find a new stuffed animal on your bed, he'll leave his own home made cookies on the counter for you. If anyone else tries to take one, they'll get slapped with his glove.

Hallow:

Hallows kisses always taste like candy, they're soft and sweet most of the time. Other times, he'll nip your lip just to taste your sweet blood type that drives him crazy.

His favourite place to kiss you is on the neck, they are soft pecks. Afterwards he'll hide his face in the nape of your neck.

And hugs, he'll pull you into his lap and cover you with his massive wingspan, shielding you from anyone's gaze.

And gifts, he mostly likes to prank you with fake spiders and other bugs. But he always apologizes and steals stuffed animals from the carnival down the street.

Coby:

Coby will straight up ask to make out with you. He's extremely passionate with every kiss he gives you.

His favorite place to kiss you is your left cheek. His vipers are the same way. They'll pet themselves against your cheek, its strange but cute nonetheless.

And for hugs, he's not the hugging type really. But he'll always accept a hug from you. He'll hug you when your having a bad/sad day, always tackling you onto your bed and laying you on his chest.

He'll listen to you vent anything, while petting your hair.

As for gifts, he usually gives you his old jackets when he's sick of them. Your reaction always makes his stone heart melt. And he thinks you look amazing with his jacket on.

Asher:

Asher always kisses your forehead. Full on lip kisses are rare, because he is such a shy pup.

Hugs? You bet! Asher is a huge hugger! He loves it that your much smaller than him, he tucks your face in his shoulder. In his hugs, he likes it when you face him, your bodies as close a possible.

His tail wags then wraps its self around you every time.

Gifts? He sometimes brings dead things.. Dead squirrels, mice.. Deer. Yeah, blame that on his instincts.

Just pretend you love it, and you'll make this pupper happy. The look on his face always makes you squeal.

Lockheart:

Lockheart isn't a very affectionate guy, mostly because he's a hot headed tsundere.

His kisses are rare but rewarding. He'll only kiss you on the lips when you're alone with him. They leave a burning tingle on your lips making you want more.

He'll give side hugs because he's a diva and hates his clothes messed up or wrinkled. The most you'll get is when he sits next to you on the couch, his right arm with be around your shoulders, while his tail wraps around your waist.

Gift's? He'll just steal things from Cupid. Taking sweets, saying that he made them. You just laugh and accept them, seeing a angry Cupid behind him, tapping his foot.

Fear:

Fear is very easy to fluster. He'll place a kiss on your nose randomly, most of the time though he'll only kiss your hand because he is too short to reach your face.

His hugs are rare. But comforting. He'll sit behind you, his arms wrapped around your midsection. While his spider legs shield you, boxing you in and bringing you closer to him.

This poor spider bean is afraid he'll loose you, or you'll leave him. So he tries to hug you as much as possible.

Now, gifts? He sews you new clothes all the time, and your bed will be covered in spider web print pillows, sure it made your room look Gothic, but you loved it regardless.

Bonus!!!

Romeo:

Romeo is extremely clingy.

He'll kiss you anywhere at anytime. From your knuckles, all the way up your arms then your face. Finally resting a passionate kiss on your lips. Then he winks, then leaves.

Hugs? He pull you into them randomly. But he loves it when he lays on top of you while his arms rest behind your back, his head on your chest listening to your heart beat. His tails also wrap around your legs.

As for gifts, he'll sing to you at times when you feel at your worst, his voice is so calming yet alluring. So closely to a Siren, you'd think he was part one. But, he isn't.

Oh, and he'll give you massive boxes of chocolates that are bigger than the dining table.

Amour:

Amour's kisses are forced and rough, but its so you won't ever forget what his kisses are like. He tries to make sure that its always a kiss you've never had before.

Hugs? He never let's go of you. He's always behind you while you cook or while you sleep. He likes to be as close as possible.

He'll nip at your shoulder while he hugs you from behind you, always refreshing his mark so everyone knows you're his.

His gift to you is usually a severed head of someone he looked at you wrong. You shakily out it back into the box and thank him, trying not to vomit.

He just giggles and hops off to his shed where he keeps the others.

No wonder why his garden is better than Cupids..

Expect blood stained roses when you get breakfast in bed.