Quick! Imagine~

Yes. Here's a few imagines. Here ya go! :3

Imagine-1

Imagine Hallow throwing a fit because someone raided his hidden candy stash.. .. Then he found out that that someone was you.

Also imagine you being in your room eating said candy stash, and he kicks your door in, with his hands on his hips angrily.

Imagine-2

Imagine coming home from a hard day of school/work, and seeing Romeo posing on your bed, seductively, with a box of chocolates over his pelvis.

And he says. "Pick a chocolate~"

Imagine-3

Imagine Cupid getting angry and throwing a hissy fit because Hallow stole the strawberries from the fridge.

Imagine-4

Imagine Coby is having his shedding cycle, and he's extremely moody, he hisses at everyone and won't eat.

Now imagine him coming in your room to snuggle because he's clingy, and only likes you.

Imagine-5

Imagine having to take care of a sick Lockheart, who every time he sneezes, fire balls come out and start burning everything.

Imagine-6

Imagine Asher throwing a fit because he can't get his hair right, but he calms down once you brush it for him.

And imagine feeling special, because you're the only one who's allowed to touch his hair without getting bit.

Imagine-7

Imagine Fear staying up extremely late to read every book in the mansions library, he hasn't slept at all for half a week.

Then imagine him stumbling into your room by mistake and he passes out on top of you, snoring loudly.

Imagine-8

Imagine Cupid taking care of you after you get your wisdom teeth out,  and he hits anyone who tries to check on you with a rolling pin.

Imagine-9

Imagine hiding in the bathroom while Amour breaks down the door with an axe, yelling.

"HERES AMOUR!"

Imagine-10

Imagine swimming in the mansions heart shaped pool, and Fear is terrified because he doesn't know how to swim.

Also imagine teaching him how to swim, but the entire time, he just clings to your side, shaking in terror.

Hope you enjoyed these, there's only ten because of lack of creativity. :P