~Coby imagines~

Yes. I'm alive, just in pain. Long story short, surgery sucks.. -_-

Anyway, these are imagines/scenario's with Coby. Why Coby? Because I'm bored and he was the first one I thought of.

I'll make some strictly for the others as well, if any come to mind.

Have fun with the pervy Gorgon.

Imagine #1

You were sitting in class, waiting for it to start, boredom already taking over you. The substitute teacher was a total b*tch.

You snapped out of your small trance when your boyfriend walked into the classroom, his hood over his head, hands in his pockets.

"S-s-sup babe? S-s-sorry I'm late, had to stop CC and Bat boy from fighting again." Coby sent a smirk to you, while taking a seat in the desk next to yours.

You sent a smile back to him until your smile vanished when your teacher slammed her ruler on Coby's desk.

"Young man, you are late!" She yells, he disgusting coffee breath going into the gorgon's face.

"Uh, yeah? I know. I'm not s-s-stupid." Coby replies, crossing his arms.

"Don't get smart with me boy! Take that hood off in my classroom!" She shouts again.

Coby rolls his eyes and takes his hood down, his snakes waking up with angry yawns/hisses.

"And those sunglasses! Take them off this instant! You look like a fool!" She put her hands on her hips.

Your eyes widened. Was she insane!?

Coby held his hands up. "Woah there lady. You really don't want me to do that..."

She furrowed her brows, a smirk widening on her saggy face. "I. Insist."

Coby sighed and stood up from his desk. "Just know that I warned you..." He tosses you his jacket to cover your face, and you do so.

Coby removed the scarlet, diamond littered sunglasses off of his face, he opened his eyes with a smirk.

The teacher smirked, until her body grew stiff as stone, and she fell to the floor.

Coby shrugged his shoulders with a laugh. "Class-s dismissed."

Everyone cheered and ran out of the room.

Coby bent down to your level and removed the jacket. "C'mon babe, let's ditch, I'll pay."

You smile and nod, standing up and wrapping his jacket around your shoulders.

His arm was tight around your waist, he sent one last look to the woman on the floor. "Listen, I'm sorry lady, but I tried to warn ya. Don't worry though, it'll wear off in a few hours.... Usually."

He kissed your cheek and walked you out of the classroom, leaving the statue in the dark.

Imagine #2

Coby was going through another shedding spell, it was basically like a man period.

He just laid on his side and groaned, rubbing his insanely itchy arms and legs.

His vipers were even grouchy and miserable.

"Y/nnnnnnnn...." He groaned, rolling onto his back, scratching at the scales on his neck again.

You came out of the bathroom with the oil for snake skin, yes, you bought it at a pet store.

"I'm here you big baby." You tease, sitting next to him, rubbing to oil on your hands.