Headcannon/Imagine Souls.

I'm not sure which one this would fall under.. I haven't told you about their souls... Have I?

Here you go, even if its an intimate thing according to monsters.. Lets just ignore that.

Cupid:

The whole time you've known the angel, he's never shown you his soul. Maybe it was taboo... Or he was hiding it. But you really wanted to see it.

You and Cupid sat on his bed, across from eachother, Cupid had his hands in his lap, a pink blush on his face. "Are you sure you want to see it?"

You smile with a nod. "As long as its okay with you?"

"Well.. Its a little weird. But Creator made it, I'm sure she wouldn't mind.." Cupid takes a deep breath in, his hands cupped in front of him.

After a second or two, a bright pink soul fazed through his chest, it floated in his hands.

It was shining brightly, so full of life, gold around the edges, it sparkled with pixie dust, did I mention it was sitting right side up?

Warmth radiated off of it, making you feel like you had butterflies in your stomach. You suddenly felt safe and sound, and warm, like nothing could hurt you as long as his soul was near by.

His eyes met yours. "Well.. What do you think?"

You smiled and moved around the soul to hug him. "I love it."

Cupid's cheeks burned as he hugged back, his soul fluttering like his wings and heart.

He took in a sharp breath as it fazed back into his chest. His halo had returned as well.

He had an old, kind and wise soul. One that could comfort anyone in the bad times.

Hallow:

Hallow didn't want to show you his soul for good reason.. He was afraid that if you saw it, you'd run away terrified.

His soul wasn't the prettiest.. He sighs in depression, laying on his side, his soul in his hand.

Why was it such a mess? Who would love a damaged soul like his?

A few tears escaped as he sniffles wiping his eyes with his sleeve.

"Hallow?" You call out to him, his soul buzzed at your voice. 

He sighed. "Come in.."

You walked into his room, but his back was to you, and he was holding something.

"Is everything okay Hallow?" You ask him, sitting behind him.

He sighs again, turning to face you, a orange upsidedown heart floating in his hands.

It was a dull orange, it only beat once a minuet, cracks were all over it, blood seeped through the cracks. It was almost.. Dead? And it was freezing.

"Hallow.. Is that?" You pause, your hand just inches from the heart.

"My soul? Yeah.. I know its horrible.. But that's what I get for being immortal.." He avoids your gaze, ashamed.

You take it into your arms and  nuzzle the poor soul with your cheek, making Hallow snap out of his depressing state.

"Vwhat are you doing?" His face burns.

"Helping you!" You smile and hug the vampire, showering him with affection.

Hallow sighed and hugged you back. At least he had you, other wise his soul would have stopped beating entirely.

Coby:

Coby laid next to you, sleepmask covering his eyes as he snored away into dreamland.

You were waken up by a bright glow of purple, you sat up and saw an upsidedown heart floating above his chest.

It glowed a light purple, green snakelike cords were wrapped around it, four small white souls floated around the large one.

It was cold, but it a nice way. It floated over to you and nuzzled against your chest as Coby purred in his sleep.

Asher:

Asher was always the shy one, so when you asked him about his soul, his face turned far more orange than anything in Hallow's closet.

But..  Since he loved you, he thought I'd be fair to show you his soul, just to see if you'd loved him for him.

He sat behind you, his should fazed through his chest and rested in your hands.

It was a warm shade of orange meaning bravery, with a small shade of blue mixed in, meaning integrity.

It was warm yet had a calming cold to it, it shined brightly at your touch while Asher's tail wagged.

You smiled seeing the colors swirl around each other, the orange being the most colorful. While the deep blue just sparkled within the orange.

It even looked like his soul had wolf ears, but it was hard to tell.

You turn and tackle the wolf boy, hugging him as tight as you can, he just chuckled and held you close as well.

His soul buzzed in affection at your loving touch.

Fear:

Fear straight up said no.

But after a year or two of being together, he finally agreed since you wouldn't stop asking.

Fear hung from the ceiling, you were under him while his soul floated down into your hands.

It was a luke warm, its colors being dull, but it was mostly purple with a spiderweb of black around it, a very bright red hourglass in the center.

The widow stared down at you in wonder, why were you just staring at it like that? At least say something.. Did.. Did you not like it?

As cold an reserved his soul was, you loved it. You loved him. You pressed a light kiss to it, making Fear squeak and fall off the ceiling.

Oops.. He still had a pretty soul though.

Lockheart:

Lock found it really weird that you wanted to know what his soul was like. No ones seen it since.. Well since Creator made it for him.

He himself didn't even look at it much at all.

You both were in his room, him sitting cross legged in his leather chair, his arms crossed.

You sat on the floor in front of him, waiting for his soul to appear.

He blushed and turned his head away while it fazed through his chest and landed in your palms.

It was hot, very hot, you were pretty sure the temperature in the room had gotten much hotter.

It even burned your hands a little.

It was a stunning red, two horns on top of it, a small crack down the middle much like his heart stamps.

You stared at it shock. It was beautiful, which was something you didn't expect from him.

You jumped up and tackled him into a hug. "Thank you! Its so pretty!"

His face turned bright red at your actions, and he was a little annoyed. Though you didn't see it, he was smiling as he hugged your waist tighter.

And Creators is Kindness with perseverance. Why else do you think I hit Romeo with a frying pan?