Make a wish.~

Here's your late birthday present Miki! :3

This is a reverse harem chapter~ Enjoy! Let me know if you guys want more of these.

(Reverse harem means you date em all in one chap)

Everyone had been acting very strange today...

Cupid hid himself away in the kitchen with Hallow, them arguing over sprinkles..? It sounded like.

Coby had his arms behind his back, sending you sly smiles before running off to his room.

Lockheart lazily lazed in the living room, wrapped comfortably in his own wings, it looked like he was asleep, yet he was tinkering with something behind his wings, away from your gaze.

Fear had being hiding in his room as usual, so that wasn't abnormal.

Asher was going over a checklist it looked like, his tongue was cutely hanging out of his mouth while he went over whatever it was he had written down.

Basically.. It seemed like everyone was ignoring, or avoiding you today. Of all days.. It was your birthday.. What was up with them?

"Jasper?" You called out into the empty hall, maybe he could give you some answers.

The ghost appeared, fazing out of the wall. "Yes y/n? Is everything okay?"

You nod. "I'm alright, but.. What's up with everyone? They're all acting weird.. Well, weirder than usual."

Jasper looked behind you, seeing Fear making his signature glare as to not say nothing.

Jasper shook his head. "I'm not sure what has them all worked up.. Maybe Creator has them working on something.." He avoids your gaze as he lied through his teeth.

Behind you, Fear face palmed and sighed, red tipped legs crawling back up the far wall and down the stairs to join the rest.

You turned your head, seeing nothing but hearing Fear's familiar tapping, while he walked on his extra legs, it sounded like fingers tapping on a desk.

You sigh, Jasper was a horrible liar..

"Well, thanks anyway. I'm just gonna sit in my room I guess.." You sadly sigh and walk off to your room.

Jasper's swirling eyes followed your saddened form and he let out a sigh to check on the others, guilt filling his non beating soul.

~~~~~~~~~~

"What is taking so long? She's starting to think that were all avoiding her!" Jasper pouts, arms over his chest while his cheeks puff out.

"And people call me a tsundere..." Lockheart chuckles, finishing up the bow he was tying.

Cupid huffed and slapped Romeo's hands away from the cake with the wooden spoon for the 20th time today. "Were not! We just can't spoil the surprise! And i'd be much faster if Romeo would stop trying to lick the darn cake every five seconds!"

Hallow placed the last candle with a smile. Proud of the arrangement of the multicolored sticks.

"Where's all of her presents?" Asher asks, holding up his neatly wrapped box.

Fear hops from the ceiling, dozens of presents in his legs. "Right here, I'd say were ready now. Don't you think?"

Coby smiles. "I have a feeling our little ruby is going  to love my present much more than you guys!"

Cupid turned to glare at the gorgon, passing the cake to the android in the room. "You probably have her something you bought for a dollar.."

Coby shook his head pouting like a baby bones. "No I did not!"