Nanny needed.

I love writing about them being babybones... Idk why. They make me squeal and scare my family.

Pic above if its there is a random doodle I did while bored and waiting for my switch to charge.

Oh, I wanna make an art book at some point. Most of em are draw the squad memes.

×××××××××××××

"Fear, get off the ceiling." Creator crosses her arms, looking up at the spider legged toddler on the ceiling.

Fear stuck his non nose up and crosses his arms, mocking her. "No."

"Fear, please." She sighs.

Cupid sat at the kitchen counter eating his lucky charms, ignoring the others and Fear's fussiness. 

Hallow sat on his mothers shoulders, arms on her head as he looked up at the widow.

Asher was currently taking a nap on the couch, large ears not even standing up yet, being floppy and in his face. Puffy tail wrapped around himself like a blanket.

Coby kept swatting at the tiny snakes that kept trying to bite his hands since they're teething.

"Fear, you have to eat something." She puts on hand on her hip, glaring up the sweater clad widow.

Fear stuck his tongue out. "No!"

"Can't you say anything else but no?" She smirks.

Fear narrows his eyes. "F*ck."

"Fear! That's it, wash your dirty mouth! Hallow get him please."

Hallow saluted the horned woman before hopping off her shoulders and walking up the walls.

Fear swat his extra legs at him, but failed to get away from the vampire. Hallow chuckled and grabbed him by the back of the sweater, flying down and placing him in their mothers arms.

Creator smiles and kisses Hallow's stripe, then leaving to the kitchen with a fussy spider flailing in her arms.

×××××××××××

Each of them sat in the kitchen, Coby had his 'hair' pulled back into a pony tail to keep the snakes back from biting his face.

Cupid stayed quiet as he drew with his right hand, many different colored flowers lined the pages.

Hallow stuck his one fang into a bright red apple, staring at Fear who had a bar of soap in his mouth as he sat in the corner.

Asher had Mac and cheese all over his face.

"Fear, where did you hear that awful word?" Creator asks, taking the bar of soap out of his mouth.

Fear sighs. "Coby."

"What."

Coby quickly hops off his stool and runs out of the kitchen.

"And where do you think you're going mister!?" She chases after him.

Cupid just smiles and continues to draw large knifes, broken hearts and purple tutus.

Hallow looks over his shoulder. Only to get smacked with a crayon.

"Okay who's crying now?" Creator enters the kitchen with a pouting Coby on her hip.

××××××××××××

With the other four asleep, Creator sat on the couch with Hallow in her lap, a cold washrag holding two or three ice cubes on his cheek.

"Do you think you'll be alright now?" She asks, removing the rag and kissing a curled stripe.

Hallow smiles and nods, hugging her torso, tiny wings fluttering in joy.

She smiles. "Good, now. Let's get your batty butt to bed." She takes him in her arms and walks him up the stairs.

×××××××××××××

Creator looked at the burnt spots in the carpet, then to Cupid then the spots. "Cupid, did you take uncle Fell's lighter?"

Cupid shook his head, halo sparkled yellow, telling the truth.

"Then how do you explain this?" She points to the floor.

Cupid's face suddenly scrunched up, then he let out a loud sneeze, a fire ball bounced across the floor.

Creator's eyed widen. "What the actual hell?"

Cupid shrugs his shoulders, now red eyes holding a tantrum behind them.

××××××××××××××

"Coby... I thought I told you not to take off your glasses?" She face palms.

"But he wanted a sssstaring contessst." Coby mumbles, stone years going down his face, shattering on the floor.

Asher stood with his body coated in stone, clearly scared and surprised.

"Get the pickaxe."

×××××××××××××

"Fear, how many fingers am I holding up?" Creator asks, sitting on the floor of his room, the runt of the litter staring up at her.

"Three." He responds, with a half smile on his face.

"Oh honey.. Its two." She giggles, patting his head.

Fear tilts his head and takes her hand in his small one. "But.. But .." He pouts, feeling stupid.

"Let's get you some glasses baby doll." She scoops him up and pokes the hourglass on his forehead, making him frown.

×××××××××××××

"Hallow say mommy." She smiles.

Hallow sat in her lap trying to pronounce the word, struggling with his words.

"M-mm-..."

"Come on sweetie I know you can do it!" She cups his cheek.

"M-mm-..."

She hugs the lil vampire. "Keep trying baby claws."

"C-Candy!"

Her smile falls. "Really?"

Hallow claps his hands and rips the bag of candy corn out of her hands.

"Candy!"

"...." She facepalms.

××××××××××××××

Many sleeping toddlers surrounded her, Asher kicking her side as he snored beside her, Hallow hanging upsidedown on the back of the couch.

Cupid on her chest, halo hitting her in the face, Fear on her legs curled up in a ball.

Coby on her other side, snakes nibbling on her glasses.

"I think I need a nanny..." She yawns.

End. I love writing these. ^w^