Another way out.

(Warnings- song reference, lots of song references, gore, police, insanity, knives and character death)

(None of this is cannon *winks*)

A poor scared girl sat on her bed curled up in a blanket burrito, tears went down her cheeks as her eyes burned into the TV.

The news scared her so badly she was sure that her heart would've stopped once she had seen the psychotic skeleton.

Amour the God of Obsession, had escaped the facility that Cupid had him locked in.

He shouldn't have escaped, that place was loaded with security, and they had machines that drained him of his magic...

How the world did he get out!?

Cupid watched the news with the girl, rubbing her shoulders, trying to calm her down. But nothing seemed to work, she just kept on shaking.

On the TV, she saw the white clad skeleton walking down a street, burning police cars surrounded him, many officers were drowning in their own blood, helicopters were crashed, the city looked like a war had started.

Amour kept walking slowly, a grin on his face, anyone who would try and stop him were shot right in the face.

Amour had red shorts on, a utility belt held knives, guns and a bullet sash was around his shoulder.

It was hard to believe that such a quite and small skeleton could do so much damage.

"Put your weapons down!" An officer yelled, holding his gun out.

Amour giggled. "C'mon, shoot faster! Just a little bit of energy now!" He ran up to the officer and slit their throat with his boot blade.

The girl covered her eyes and turned away from the TV, she hid her face in Cupid's chest.

"Do you really wanna catch me? Right now I'm feeling ignored.. Can't you please try a little harder? I'm really getting bored!" The angel of blood whined holding his guns up.

Cupid shut the TV off and hugged the girl close to him. "Baby, please calm down.. He can't get to you." He ran his bare hand through her hair to soothe her.

She kept crying in his chest, she was scared, her whole body shook.. What if he came after her again?

Amour was once a shy silent boy in the back of the class, now he was a menace to society. It was as if he was a living weapon.. He destroyed everything in his path.

He had a crush on her, but now that was fetal attraction.

"What if he finds us Cupid? What if you or the rest of them aren't strong enough to face him?" She asked the angel holding her.

"We'll take care of him. We've stopped him once, we can stop him again." Cupid replied listening carefully to her words.

She hit his chest. "Cupid! For the love of all that is holy, he killed the entire police force! Half of the city is on fire!"

Cupid sighed. "Stop trying to prove that you're right! Okay I don't know what the hell to do! He nearly killed us all once! Until Creator came and stopped him!"

"Can't she stop him again?"

"I'm afraid its far too late for that..." Cupid said.. Wait..

She looked up at his face to see him grinning, before he shifted to the one she feared the most.

Amour cackled. "Hello love, miss me? Cuz I sure missed you.~"

She shoved him off and fell to the floor, running out of the room and away from him.

She heard his laughing down the halls of the empty house behind her.

She ran out into the dining hall, slipping in a puddle of blood, where Hallow laid, wingless.

She shrieked when she saw all of her friends slaughtered in brutal ways.

Cupid had his halo jammed into his eye socket of his body less head...

Lockheart's body was in the fireplace..

Fear was strung up on the ceiling like Christmas lights...

Coby had his own snakes rammed down his throat...

And Asher... His chest was full of silver bullets...

The girl fell to her knees and bursted into tears.

"Why are you crying? You should be happy! We are finally reunited my love!" Amour's shrunken pupils met hers, his bloody hands rests on her face, rubbing her cheeks.

"You.. You k-killed them.." She mumbles through her coughing fits.

The angel of blood shh'd her and began to kiss her tears. "I only removed the problems that kept us apart.. Forget about them, I am all you need."

She cried even harder punching his chest, which didn't faze him in the slightest.

"Oh how I wish there was another way out for you, but sadly.. You cannot escape my love.. Let it consume you." He coos kissing her hair.

There was nothing she could do, after all..  How do you escape a killing machine?

(Me trying to be edgy but failing miserably.. You like? I was in a creepy mood.)