Beast. (Candyhearts)

Again, CUPID X HALLOW WARNING.

If you don't weirdly ship them in a weird way like I suddenly do, then you can skip this when I make something else later today. :3

Based off the song/s: Sexy vampire, Beast, Animals.

The songs came on randomly and inspired me. *shrugs*

No, Candyhearts isn't cannon. Don't worry! It's just weirdly cute to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, be careful, there's a lot of weirdos out there. You sure you don't want a ride?" Creator asked, hugging her angel creation.

Cupid hugged her back, adding his cotton candy like wings into it. "I'll be okay mom. I don't live that far anyway."

She smiles and kisses his heart stamp. "Okay, please text me when you get home. I don't want to find you in a ditch somewhere."

Cupid giggles. "I'm not Romeo, see you later mom, love you!" He walks out the front door, shutting it behind him.

Creator watched him walk away from the window, munching on one of the cupcakes he made for her.

"Are you just going to stare at him like a stalker?" A large skeleton asked from her couch.

"Shut up. You know how I worry." She spats, noticing Cupid had disappeared around the corner of the street sign.

~~~~~~~~~~

Cupid's low heels clicked against the sidewalk as he walked down it, his wings folded neatly against his back.

His halo glowed, making it an amazing flashlight, it was his own personal spot light. Keeping away the darkness with its golden light.

He kept his eyes to his phone as he walked, looking over the list of clients he would have to help the next morning at his clinic of 'heart healing'.

"Darn, Maxie again? How many times have I told him not to go chasing after her again.." Cupid groans, facepalming.

"Looks like I'm going to have to send him to Lockheart for that one." He rolls his eyes and continues scrolling.

Not that many people were out tonight, only one or two cars had passed him, it was only a little bit after eleven.

Still, Cupid couldn't shake the feeling that he was being watched.. He went to clutch his hidden necklace.. But... It wasn't there?

Oh yeah, he left it in the bathroom.

"Darn.. Forgot my cross at home." He mutters. He would always twist it while nervous or anxious.

"I guess I forgot it.." He nervously picks up his pace, tip toeing a little faster than he already was. Cupid always had this odd habit of walking on his toes.

Before he knew it, something had tackled him down into a bush, pinning him down in his back.

His wings were flat against the ground, halo crooked as he finally got his breath back, his eyes met a fierce pair of yellow ones.

"W-what do you want from me!?" Cupid stuttered as his heart picked up its pace, nearly pounding out of his chest.

The creature morphed into a skeleton monster, black swirls on its face, eyes burning like embers, purple bat wings stretched behind him. It leaned down and.. Was smelling him?

"Vwhy is it you smell so sweet.. Innocent.. Candy.. Its... Intoxicating.." He mutters, voice coated it a Russian accent.

"Its.. Unlike anything I've ever smelled before.." He leaned closer to his neck, a fang grazing over it.