Hot head.

Husband! Lockheart x Wife! Reader.

Thx for the request hun! It really helps me out! :3

Opposites. That's what you and your monster husband were.

You were a calm and chill human, while he was easily irritated by everything. He raged at the stupidest things. Yet some how, you both got it to work out.

Since your birthday was coming up, Lock wanted to celebrate the whole week and spoil you. Which brings us to the mall.

While you looked around in the book store he stood at the small cafe that the store had in it. His booted heel tapped against the floor impatiently.

"Sir? Is everything alright?" A girl behind the counter asks him.

He snaps his gaze to hers. "Shut up. I'm fine, leave me the f*ck alone."

She nods and returns to cleaning the counter.

"You're such an a**hole. But I love you for that." You said behind him, holding many bags.

He hopped off the stood. "Its about time. What took so long?" He asked taking a few bags out of your hands.

You smile. "Sorry baby. There was a dude complaining about his stupid comic book. Then the manager came out and.. Yeah."

He rolls his eyes. "Whatever. Let's go, which store you wanna check out next?''

You think for a second, then grin at him. "Hot topic."

He grins back. "You know me so well angel."

-------------

After entering the punk store, Lock ran off to the chokers, and to the jeans.

You got some merch from your favorite anime/fandom and waited for him.

But, another man walked up to you. "Heya you like this store too?"

You look up from your phone to him. He was a human, around your age. He had a panic at the disco shirt on, his jeans were torn at the knees, and he had a pair of red converses on as well.

His brown hair was dyed at the ends.

"Yeah, my husband really loves it here. I'm surprised he hasn't gotten a job here yet." You laugh.

He laughs as well then looks you up and down. "I like your style."

You smile. "Thanks i-

"It'd look better on my floor." He winks.

Your smile falls and so does your mood. "Seriously?" You suddenly feel a heat wave.

Your horned husband stood in front of you. "What the f*ck did you just say you little a**hat!?"

The man looked at Lock, then laughed. "Am I supposed to be scared of you? You're so tiny!"

The heat increased, you took your jacket off so you wouldn't die of the heat that burned off your husbands body.

(That sounds weird...)

Lock cracked his knuckles, flames sparking in his hands. "You wanna go d*ck weed? Fine then. Do it.. Call me small again.. I f*cking dare you."

You even knew to never bring down Lock's ego. He hated to be looked down upon.

The male smirked. "Heh, you talk big game for someone of your size. Why don't you let your pretty wife be with a much better man, short stack."

Lockheart shook his head, cracking his neck, he walked up to the male then socked him in the jaw, making him bite his lip.

Then he was out cold with third degree burns on his face.

You were socked, honestly. Lock had never done anything like this. Sure he'd threaten people, but he never hit anyone.

The pix-devil scoffed then threw money on the counter. "Keep the change." He grabs you by the hand and you walked out of the store.

----------

You both were home now, laying on a fluffy blanket on the grass. Lock laid on his back with his eyes closed, he was awake, just relaxing. You sat on your legs next to him.

You used your camera to take photos of the night sky and the star signs.

So far you've only seen Gemini and Sagittarius.

"Hey lock?"

"Yes angel?" He replies opening his right eye to look at you.

"Are you still upset over the thing at the mall? If you are, I can help you out."

He sits up. "I'm a little mad about it.. What that b*tch said just made me sick.. No one should talk to you like that. Its disgusting." He crosses his arms over his chest.

You feel your heart melt at that, he defended you from a pervert. And he was admitting it, normally your Locky would just say nothing and hide his feelings behind a stone wall.

You lean over and kiss his broken stamp. "You're sweet when you want to be."

His face burns. "I-.. .. N-no I'm not! I just.. Ugh! Whatever!" He looks away, his cheeks turning redder than the blanket you both sat on.

"And you're a tsundere." You hug his side, pressing another kiss to his burning cheek. He let out a squeak and his shoulders became tense.

You just laugh and bring him even closer, you were taller than him and he got annoyed by it, you could scoop him up and he couldn't escape it.

Poor little thing was only 5'2. Cupid was taller than him as was Romeo and that made him hate them even more.

"I love you, you a**hole."

He rolls his eyes. "I love you to angel.. Even if you annoy me."

"Aww what a hot head."

"S-shut it!"