Carnival concerns. (Short story)

Basically what happens when the main six go to a carnival/fair/theme park whatever.

Sorry for the lack of updates for the past few days, I was unmotivated. But, something inspired me today!

I miss summer time.. Its when all the fairs and amusement parks open up. -_-

××××××××××××××××××

"Lockheart! Hurry up! We're about to leave!" Creator yells out the limo's window.

"I'm coming! Shut up!" Lockheart yells back, hopping into the black limousine.

Once the door shuts behind him, the limo begins to leave their massive driveway.

Creator smiled at him then elbowed her horned creation in the ribs. "That's for telling me to shut up. Say it again and I'm having you sleep in the shed."

The archangel rolls his eyes and sits between two of the idiots. Hallow to his left and Fear to his right.

Coby kept poking Cupid's heart stamp, only to get smacked with a rubber glove. Hard.

Asher sat next to Creator, looking over her shoulder as she scrolled through YouTube.

"Cupid, did you bring any snacks?" Hallow asks, setting his orange gameboy down.

Cupid shoved Coby again before facing the bat. "Hallow, were going to a carnival, they have tons of food there. You can wait."

Hallow crosses his arms, pouting to himself.

Fear sighs, putting his hand in his hidden pocket, taking out a small bag of butterscotch candies. "Take these." He tosses them in Hallow's lap.

"Thanks spiderman!" He chuckles ripping the bag open.

Fear rolls his eyes and goes back to the book in his hands. "I swear, you need sugar to function. I bet you couldn't go a week without it."

"Is that a challenge?" Hallow smirks, candy pieces all over his face.

"Possibly.." Fear narrows his eyes at him with a slight smirk.

"Challenge accepted!.... After today!" Hallow tosses more pieces into his mouth, downing them in seconds.

"Gross, wipe your mouth you dumba**."  Lockheart hisses.

××××××××××××××××

"We should split up in groups!" Creator smiles.

"But, there is seven of us, how is that gonna work?" Coby asks, hand on his hip with sass.

"One group of three then smart a**." She glares at him.

"Okay, Cupid with Hallow-" She  starts, only to get interrupted.

"WHAT!?" The two of them shout. "BUT I HATE HIM!"

"Deal with it." Creator giggles.

Cupid sighs and stands next to the grumpy bat. Both of them glaring daggers at the other.

"Coby with Lockheart."

"But hes an annoying pr*ck!" Lockheart yells, stomping a heeled boot.

Coby just shrugs and stands next to the fuming archangel. "Were gonna have fun shortie."

"Shut your mouth before I kick your a**!"

"And that leaves Me, Fear and Asher. We'll all meet at the picnic tables at five. Have fun guys!" She waves to them, grabbing Asher's and and dragging him away.