Creepy cute.

Random fanfic where Fear is tiny. Your welcome. :3

(This may be short)

Basically a remake of Fears pilot.
××××××××××××××××××××

°Creator Chan's p.o.v°

I was lost, thanks to my horrible since of direction. I have gotten lost in the woods! Isn't that just great!? :D

Anyway, this forest was one that I have never seen before, it was like all of the color had disappeared.

Everything seemed to be black and white, and it was eerily silent.

I held my hands close to me, afraid to touch anything, or for anything to touch me.

It was strange, this place smelled like dead roses... With a hint of blood which made me silently gag.

The trees lacked their leaves, the bark seemed to be chard and burnt.

The dead grass and twigs snapped under my boots as I kept walking forwards, I wanted to get out of here as soon as possible... This place gave me a bad vibe.

×××××××××××××××

After wandering around for hours it seemed like, I had found a small tunnel/cave. The entrance was covered in cob webs, it reeked of old blood.

I felt a shiver go down my spine, whatever lived in here must have been what caused this forest to be such a hell hole..

Unfortunately, this was my only way out, if I squinted, I could see light at the end of the tunnel.. That had to be an exit.

I let out a shaky sigh and entered the cave, I cringed as bones crunched underneath my feet.

××××××××××××××××

It was dark and cold in the tunnel, but I was determined to make it out of here, I needed to get home..

On my way through the tunnel, I had passed by a carcass of a very large spider.. A black widow to be specific... She had multiple spears through her torso, the blood must had been hers.

Hopefully her hungry children weren't around..

I hated spiders... I hated to imagine a fifty foot one standing over me.. Venom dripping from its teeth..

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a tapping sound.. Coming from above me.

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and flipped on the flashlight, aiming it above me.

Whatever it was scattered away from the light, climbing down one of the walls. "Ow! Ow! My eyes!" It screamed.

I was shocked that the thing knew English, or could even talk at all. I turned behind me and shined the light over the.. Child?

A small monster boy had fallen on his rear, rubbing his eyes with his hands.. I accidentally blinded him.

Oops.

He seemed to be a skeleton..? Of some sort. He was dressed in a small trench coat, it covered half of his body. A homemade scarf hung around his neck. And he wore black rain boots.

One he pulled his hands away from his face, he stared up at me with one two three, four eyes!? Each of them shined a curious lavender.

He didn't seem to know what I was, he smiled at me. "'ello!" He greeted with a high pitch, thick, British accent.

He was cute.. It a creepy way.

I kneeled down once I realised he meant no harm, he seemed surprised for some reason.