Love deeper than the ocean.

Bryce x reader x Octavian.

Why? Idk actually. Just got bored and drew our favorite water bois.

This is the final oneshot for this book! The limit is 200 I believe, thank you all for reading! I love reading each of your comments. And thank you all for sticking with me! I love you all~!

~~~~~~~{Supposed to be waves}

Living on an island with the four earthy elements wasn't as bad as you think it would be.

Igniter cooked all of the food perfectly so no one would get sick.

Aspen knew which berries you could eat, and he made leaf bandages with tree sap that he found in the lush of the island.

Alistair kept track of time and watched over the weather patterns, and he even flew into town to get things If needed.

Lastly, Octavian purified the water with his tears, and he kept all of the bad sea life away. Yet he lured fish to each of you. You both would collect sea shells that happened to wash up at the shore.

"Y/n, are you going to keep staring at him like that? Or are you going to talk to him?" Aspen chuckled, taking a seat next to you on the sand and crossing his legs.

A pink blush lights on your cheeks and you playfully shove him. "Shush Aspen! He might hear you!"

The earth element giggles and plucks a blue lilly off his head vine and hands it to you. "Cheer him up, he didn't sleep well last night, he said he thought he heard singing.. Odd is it not?"

Taking the delicate bloom in your hands, you tilt your head. "Was Igniter singing in the hot springs again?"

Aspen shook his head. "As funny as that is, no it wasn't him. I heard it too, it was oddly.. Alluring. Its hard to explain."

"Weird. Maybe some dumb people passing by on a boat?" You ask standing to wipe the sand off your shorts.

Aspen closes his eyes and lays on the sand, his vines sprawled out behind him like long hair. "Maybe so, but keep an eye out would you?"

"Sure thing." You smile then begin to walk over to the young water element that made butterflies flutter in your stomach.

Octavian himself was always a shy, sensitive one. He would tear up at any raised voice or insult, mostly from Igniter's angry fits. The water element kept to himself and used to always hide behind his mothers skirt, until they got older and moved to be alone on this island.

He sat on the mossy rocks with his bare feet in the water, his hands in his lap as he watched the tide, a few fish swam around him happily.

"Hi octi." You smile and take a seat next to him. "How are you?"

His beautiful icy blues meet yours a small smile on his face. "I'm doing just fine, now that you're here!... Was that too bold?" He squeaks and hides his face in his hands.

"No! You're fine." You giggle and tuck the blue flower into his crown, then place a caring kiss on his ocean blue gem.

His cheeks flush a neon blue as he squeaks again.

You smile and pull him into a side hug. "C'mere ocean boi. You need your daily dose of cuddles."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That story f**king sucked a**." Igniter chuckled, standing from his spot on the log, his floral shirt burnt at the ends from his temper tantrum from earlier.

Aspen shook his head. "Must you always use that language?"

Alistair giggles. "I have to agree though! That story was so cliche! I mean, sirens are just old fish tales!"