Oddities. (Short story)

The outcasts are hoomans for a day~!

(Don't forget, you guys can request them in human form too~)

Cupid let out a yawn, standing from his bed as his wings stretched. "Good morning Lock."

Lockheart let out a hiss and hid under his red bed sheets, preventing the light from reaching him.

Cupid rolls his eyes and walks out of their shared room. "I'm going to make breakfast, come down whenever."

Lockheart waved a middle finger to the pixie before grumbling and hiding under his pillow again.

Cupid eyed his twin for a second before looking down at his own hand, removing the glove, his eyes widened when he saw the pale flesh coveted hand beneath.

He ran to the bathroom and gasped at his reflexion. His face was flawless, a single heart on his cheek, his pink hair curling at the ends, framing his face.

His skin was baby soft and it seemed he had gotten taller! Cupid smiled and cupped his new cheeks, his face becoming warm. "I'm so cute!"

He pauses, putting a hand on his hips. "I wonder if everyone else is like this..."

He giggles and rushes to the kitchen.

×××××××××××××

Jasper fazed through the wall, his mouth watering from the sweet smell from the kitchen. "What are you making Cupid?"

Cupid turns to the spirit with a smile, taking in his appearance.

Jasper's skin was a pale white, lacking warmth, his hair was curly and curled over to one side. His neck wound was still there. As was a few cuts on his face.

"Good morning Jasper, have you noticed the difference?" Cupid asks, flipping one of the eggs on the pan.

Jasper nods. "Yes I have, I have to say it is rather odd. Why are we human all of the sudden?"

Cupid shrugs his shoulders. "Not sure! But I hope it lasts! I'm loving every minuet of it!"

Jasper smiles. "I am enjoying it too, I finally have hair." The ghost replies, twirling one of his curls around his fingers.

"Cupid. Please watch that pan, it could catch fire at any moment."  Cyrus announced with a grunt, taking the hot pan off the stove. "And please watch the temperature."

Cupid smiles. "Wow Cy, looking good!"

Cyrus raises a brow in confusion. "Whatever do you mean?"

Cupid sighs taking the small heart mirror out of his scarf. "Take a look at yourself! If the fangirls loved you then, they must love you more now!"

Cyrus took the mirror in his hand, a light aqua blush on his cheeks. "I'm just going to pretend that I did not hear that..."  He shakes his head and gazes into the mirror.

Cyrus's jet black hair was pushed to the side, his plastic skin was very pale, yet glowed with his systems. "I see.. Strange."

Cupid giggles at the cyborg's reaction, taking back the mirror. "Yep! But I love it!" Cupid beams cupping his own face and squishing it.

Cyrus feels his eye twitch at the action, he turns on his heel and leaves the room.

××××××××××××××

Multiple hybrid humans sat at the massive table, confusion written all over their faces as they looked at each other.

Amour kept his ever lasting smirk down, tapping his claws against each other as his baby pink hair covered his eyes, making him look even more creepy.

Coby brushed his new locks of hair, vipers sleeping away on his shoulders. His red shades making his skim glow, scales included.

Asher just ignored the others, not even fazed, he was too busy tracing his own six pack in confusion.

Hallow hid away in his cape, playing with his ebony bangs, moving them out of his eyes.

Romeo chuckled, overlooking everyone with a smirk. The fact that he was shirtless and it weirded everyone else out made him laugh even harder.

Lockheart kept blowing his hair out of his face, getting more and more annoyed at the reddish locks. He kept tucking them behind his horns, yet they kept flipping back into place.

Fear adjusted his glasses, tucking a stand of hair behind his newfound ears, he found it amusing to be human, he could finally feel things.

The awkward silence was broken when a female voice caught their attention. "Good morning boys."

Their creator walked over, taking a seat at the end of the table, a piece of toast hanging out of her mouth.

They all laid eyes/shades on her in shock, their jaws agape.

"Why are you all looking at me like that for?" She asks, arms crossed over her chest.

"You are a skeleton instead of a human, miss creator."  Cyrus blurted out.

She looked down at her bony arms then to them. "Oh yeah. Forgot about that." She shrugs her shoulders and returns to her toast.

"You knew!?" They yelled.

Creator nods. "Uh.. Yeah? How else was I supposed to turn you into humans for the day?"

All their eyes widened as they sat there contemplating life.

All except Cupid, who was still squishing his chubby face.

End...? I hope you enjoyed :3 (Yes I'll post the new human pics of em soon)