On the flipside.

Swapped! Outcast's x reader since I deleted the last one for not saving and being a piece of garbage. -_-

Let's try it again shall we? Hopefully it won't be stupid this time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Being woken up at the crack of dawn wasn't too unusual in a household such as this one.

Except when you didn't live there and Fear had sent Cyrus to fetch you for an experimental teleporter thing he had been working on for months.

Waking up to a cold breeze and a pair of strong arms holding you had left you shocked, you were hanging over Cyrus' shoulders. Him marching onward like he was holding some sort of prize.

"Cyrus..? What time is it?" You ask him, trying to hold your head up as to not get nauseous.

He simply replied with. "Fear had asked me to escort you to the mansion. It is ten in the morning."

You groan and try to hide yourself in his jacket hood, he seemed to notice your discomfort, and turned on his heaters as he walked with you.

It was going to be a long day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was rather embarrassing for all of your guy friends to see your little f/c pajamas, and your butt basically being in their faces thanks to the way Cyrus was carrying you.

Creator even looked at you weirdly, only for her to laugh and scratch between Amour's horns.

'Help' you mouthed, she only laughed and took a sip of her coffee, going back to her phone that held various amounts of fanfiction.

She had a new story planned, you could tell with that twinkle she had in her eye. Amour had hissed at you like a cat for looking at her, but she hugged him tighter to distract him.

Finally, you were pulled into Fear's room by many spider legs. Cyrus sent you one last smirk before shutting the door in your face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/n, do you believe in alternate universes?!" Fear had asked, he was actually smiling and that scared you.

He looked like he hadn't slept recently, only relying on coffee and sugar to keep him awake.

"Um.. Yes?" You reply, taking a seat on the presser plate he had asked you to sit on for his experiment.

"Well, I know for a fact that they exist! Besides sans and his ridiculous amount of copies, I have found this!" He thrust a piece of paper into your arms before he runs back over to his computer to type something.

Looking at the letter, the hand writing looked familiar, almost like Lockhearts. But, far more neater.

To: whomever keeps dumping useless things into my transportation devise, please stop, I'm running out of room in my lab.

Yours truly -Dr.Heart.

"So.. You keep throwing random things into the teleporter thingie?" You ask the spider, setting the letter aside.

Fear nods and smiles after being finished with his typing. "Yes! Only to test if it works, but Coby has been using it as a plaything.. Truly irritating..." He rolls his eyes.

"Now.." He adjusts his glasses. "We haven't tested if it works on humans or monsters yet, I figured that you would be my lab rat for the time being."

"What ever happed to being the guinea pig?"

He shakes his head. "We must refrain from using that play on words. It p*sses off creator greatly."

You slowly nod, remembering how her eye would twitch if Coby looked at any rodent like a snack at the pet store. Only to smack him in the back of the head with a bag of dog treats.