Campfire stories.

Various! Outcasts x reader.

I'm bad at titles..-_- And I've had a little bit of writers block, and not being able to think of things is fun too..

Got inspired by an x listener I made but never posted. XD Probably cuz my Asher voice is horrible.

××××××××××

The van came to a stop at the campsite, and many skeletons hopped out of the cramped car.

Asher being the first, took a deep breath in. "Ah! Now just take in a nature air!"

Hallow popped out of the car. "Woopee.." He spun his hands for effect, voice filled with sarcasm.

Coby leaps put of the car, almost tripping over Lockheart's tail. To which the fallen angel hisses and kicks him.

Cupid rolled his eyes at their actions, and opened the door for you, helping you down from the tall car.

"Thanks CC." You smile, tucking a strand of hair behind your ear.

Cupid blushes and nods. "Uh huh! Sure thing! I'm gonna help them with the bags.. Yeah.." He nervously walked away from you, going around the car to the trunk.

Creator giggled at Cupid's cuteness as she got out of the car, Fear latched onto her back, snoozing away in her shoulder.

You smile at her, and the sleeping widow, who was purring in his sleep, his glasses crooked on his face.

You turn to take your bag from the vans floor, but Hallow takes it in his arms before you can grab it. "I've got it, don't vorry about it sveetfang."

Once all the bags are taken out of the car, everyone walks down the dirt path to camping area.

Asher was sniffing everything, running on all fours, Hallow flying overhead carrying many bags of luggage, Coby getting dragged by an angry Lockheart, Cupid taking pictures of everything.

While you and Creator stayed back from the group, Fear still asleep on her back as you to talked.

"Asher sure seems excited about this weekend." You comment, hands in your pockets as you walked.

Creator smiled. "Yeah, he's always been a nature lover. And it reminds him of home you know? And you never know, we might see Aspen. He lives close by."

"Really? Does he just live in every forest?" You ask, lifting a brow.

She nods. "Kind of? It's complicated. He already knows were here."

"That's creepy.."

"Yes. Yes it is." She laughs.

×××××××××××

Everyone sat on logs around the fire, Fear had finally woken up, he was still a little groggy though.

Asher had ran off into the woods, just leaving you, Creator and the other five.

Hallow had taken off his elbow high gloves and sun hat once the sun had set, he was currently roasting a mosquito on a stick.

Gross.

"So, does anyone have any campfire stories?" You ask, putting another marshmallow on the stick to roast.

Coby put a hand to his chin. "Hmm.. Like a scary one?" He looks to Fear. "If ssso, I think he's got a ton of em!"

Cupid shakes his head. "Guys.. Why does every story have to be scary? Can't we tell a funny one instead?"

Hallow chuckles. "Aww are you scared? That's alright Cupid everyone gets scared sometimes."