Hc: You want.. what!?

Basically how they would react when y/n asks them "I want a baby." Thanks to lillywolfgirl for the idea!

Includes everyone!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cupid:

"I want a baby." You say nervously, trying not to look up at him. You heard him drop the bag of icing in his hands.

"You're.. You're serious?" He asks cautiously, slowly turning to you.

You nod, nervously fiddling with your hands.

All was still for a moment.. The awkwardness so thick you could cut it with a knife.

Cupid suddenly hugs you. "Anything for you sweetheart." He uses his free hand to remove his halo, it disappearing into thin air as two bubbly pink horns take its place.

Your cheeks flush at his sudden smirk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hallow:

"I want a baby." You say suddenly, looking over at the bat boy beside you who was currently downing his fifth bag of candy corn.

He coughs and chokes on the pieces of candy. "V-vwhat!?"

Your cheeks flush, as you feel your heart drop. "Sorry.. Forget I said anything."

After recovering, he pulls you into his lap and wraps his massive wings around you securely.

He kisses your forehead. "So do I sweet fang." He chuckles and nuzzles his face in the nape of your neck.

You happily hug him back and kiss his stripes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Coby:

"I want a baby." You say turning to your snake haired lover, he set his phone down and lifted a brow.

"With me?" He asks sounding shocked.

"Of course with you, you idiot." You laugh and peck his cheek.

He suddenly stands up, ripping his pants off instantly. "Okay then."

"...Coby what the f**k?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Asher:

"I want a baby." He hears you say out of the blue while you lay next to him.

Your hands combing through his Mohawk, the blue tips seeming almost neon in the light from the moon.

His cheeks erupted in a hot orange. "W-what!?" He sits up, trying to hide his face.

"You heard me you big dork." You giggle and run your fingers through the fluff on his chest.

".....W-wait till the next full moon darlin." He squeaks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fear:

"Fear.. I've been thinking for a while and I want a baby..." You say, trying to avoid his eyes that seemed to be burning into you.

Fear let a sigh out of his non nose and he set his book to the side, taking your hands in his he made eye contact with you.

He smiled for the first time in years. "For you my darling, anything to see you smile."

"You- You're n-not going t-to eat me are y-you?" You ask a little scared from old fears and rumors.

He shakes his head and pulls you into a protective embrace. "No darling, I'm not in the mood to." He chuckles and kisses your forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lockheart:

"Locky, if we had a baby who do you think they would look most like?" You ask, looking up at the archangel.

He lifted a brow. "I don't f**king know."

You shrugged your shoulders, about to face the tv when he was suddenly on top of you.

"Why? Do you want to find out~?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Misfits)

Cyrus:

"Cybaby, would we be able to have a baby at all?" You ask the cyborg you were currently laying on.

His teal eyes meet yours. "You know it would normally be impossible for a human to successfully breed with a cyborg right?"

You let out a sigh and hug him tighter. "Forget I said anything.. I was just curious."

He kisses the top of your head. "I'll see what I can do. After all, I still have my magic."

Your cheeks flush.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Romeo:

You don't even have to ask before he's all over you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amour:

"Are you sure my sweetling? Even you know I can be a bit... Over protective." He asks with a tilted head.

You rub your thumb over his heart stamp. "I'm sure, Amour."

".....Than I shall not hold back restraint." His eyes held a certain spark you've only seen Romeo have.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasper:

"Mi amour, I don't think it's possible.. Even in my past life me and.. My.. Wife never had children. That is part of why she left me for dead, she wanted to be with someone who could provide her with a child."

Years slip down his face as his wound begins to bleed once more. He quickly wraps his arms around you as he bursts into tears.

"....please don't leave me for the same reason.."

You wipe the tears from his eyes. "I won't."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bryce:

"Nah being honest angelfish, I would eat them." The Aussie laughs.

"Never mind then." And you quickly change the subject.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bonus character!

Gael:

"Lass, I'll be home ta make that dream of yers come true in just a sec, fookin' a**hole owes me money. Now I gotta bust some knees. Love ya too." The skeleton in the fedora chuckles and pockets his phone as he stands over a beaten man.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed!

Seriously though, Jasper needs a hug. Like someone help him.