Devils girl.

Lockheart x reader for lillywolfgirl since they fangirl over him so much. Its great. :3

I'mma write about the elements later, it's their birthdays today.

×××××××××××××××

Lockheart Vlad Valentine.

The absolute rudest monster in the whole school. Total bad boy. Always picking fights and cursing at the teacher.

Every time the principle tried to suspend him, his mother would stick up her nose and glare at him with a harsh hot headed gaze, making him shut up instantly.

His brothers kept their distance most of the time. Cupid the oldest would scold him to which he would ignore. Romeo didn't care and would be often caught slapping cheerleaders on the backside.

His baby brother Amour kept silent, Lockheart kept tabs on him, glaring or spitting fire at anyone who looked at him wrong.

And you? You had the biggest crush on him. Cupid knew of it, his sensitive wings could sense it far away.

He found it cute, but he was also concerned. Why would anyone fall for him? A total hothead with a sailor mouth? He shook his head, love is love he doesn't judge.

You were currently in the library, your headphones in, you humming your favorite song as you studied for your f/s upcoming test.

(Favorite subject)

You failed to notice one of the popular girls coming up to you, she always teased you for liking a monster.

She smacked the book out of your hands and ripped the headphones from your ears, throwing them on the floor.

"What-"

"What is wrong with you?" She put her hands on her hip, tapping her stupid heels against the floor in annoyance.

"I-i didn't even do anything?" You tried to reason with her, only to get a stand of your hair pulled harshly.

"You're such a freak! You a human, loving a monster!? That's disgusting! Be with your own kind you sick sl*t!" She laughs and shoves you against the bookcase.

You tried to shield your face from her hands, failing to notice the strong stomping of heels coming your way.

"Hey, if anyone here is a sl*t its your mom for not closing her legs and having a mistake like you." Someone had stepped out in front of you, heat burning off their body in anger.

The busty girl gasped and backed away from the short figure in front of you.

"And why don't you put on more makeup and take a seat on the street corner b*tch." He hisses, tail whipping behind him. The tip of the heart sharpening.

Tears fell from her eyes as she ran out into the hall to cry to her hoe bag friends.

"I-is...is she gone?" You ask, lowering your hands to find Lockheart standing over you with his arms crossed.

"She's probably going to f**k the whole football team behind the bleachers again. Are you alright?" He asks, harsh gaze softening.

You nod with a shaky sigh. "I'll be okay.. I'm just a little shaken up.. She attacked me without reason.."

He takes you by the hand and helps you to your feet. "Good, I was almost worried there for a sec. If she bothers you again, just call."

He slightly smiles at you and let's go of your hand to leave the library.