Not scary.

Non yandere Amour x reader.

Thanks for the request hun! It really helps when I cannot think of fricken anything!

Why does everyone like him as an non-dere? Am I missing something?

Btw, in the maid book, he won't be yandere right away. He's much more cautious at keeping the blindfold on.

I love the pic above. That drawing of Amour is totally gonna be my wallpaper. XD

××××××××××××××

You've been staying with the misfit of idiots for a while, but you've noticed Amour lingering around you from time to time.

Not in his usual stalking, but he always wanted to be next to you, in the living room, at the dining table, you name it, he's there.

Cupid laid one massive blanket from Asher's room on the floor. "The blanket pallet is done! Fear, help me with the fort!"

Fear sighed, clearly not wanting to be here, but he took one of Hallow's blankets and begun to hang it up for the forts ceiling.

"This is stupid. What are we four year olds?" Lockheart asks, standing at the bottom of the stairs in his boxers and tank top.

Creator poked her head out of the mass of pillows. "Yes." Then she disappeared.

Coby plopped on the couch next to you, each of his snakes had tiny sleep masks on. "Lighten up LH, this could be fun!"

Lockheart blew fire at the gorgon then took a seat in front of the fireplace.

"Forts done! Lockheart don't burn it!" Cupid scolded, jumping into the fort.

Coby smirked and took you by the hand, taking you into the massive fort that took up the whole living room and half of the foyer.

Each of you sat in a circle, Coby was about to sit next to you, but a small skele shoved him aside and took his place.

Two arms clung to your waist as they buried their face in your side.

"Hi Amour." You smile stroking his skull, which made his cheeks flush pink.

Amour was always clingy, but you didn't mind, you accepted his affection. He was a shy angel, who wanted nothing but affection.

"Ow, since when were you so strong?" Coby glares at Amour under his sleep mask.

Amour frowns and shoved him away again, further this time.

After a soft buzzing sound, Mari was suddenly in the fort as well, jumping into Creator's lap.

She hugs him and nuzzles the fluff around his neck. "Yass floof boi is here!"

Mari shrugged and folded his wings. "Hello y/n!"

You smile. "Heya Mari, where have you been?"

Amour frowns and moves himself to your lap, he got jealous easily.

"Oh, I've been unpacking still! And its the schedule here is odd!" He smiles, yellow blush on his cheeks.

You giggle at his cuteness, but you hear Amour growl slightly.

"Okay okay, Attention starved, c'mere." You pull Amour into a massive hug, relaxing him instantly.

"You two are disgusting." Lockheart mutters, silently gagging, only to have Romeo elbow him in the ribs.

"Ow.. Don't hit me you sh-"

"Guys, shut up! The movie is starting!" Creator yells, throwing a pillow at the both of them.

Cyrus rolls his eyes and pulls up his holographic screen, a movie beginning to play.

Everyone got comfortable, Asher laying in a circle, using his own tail as a pillow. Hallow in bat form laying on Creator's shoulder.

Lockheart in his own corner, scrolling through his phone to ignore everyone around him. Jasper floated next to him, looking over his shoulder.

Coby laid next to you, snakes sprawled put behind his head. Amour was close to your side, his arms around your waist.

Creator held Mari close to her, her eyes on the movie. Mari had already fallen asleep, his crown set aside.

Cyrus rested his head on his arm watching the movie as well, although it was backwards.

Romeo had fallen asleep, but he kept kicking Lockheart. Lock was very irritated, wanting to throw him into the fireplace.

×××××××××××××××

Hours passed, and something, rather someone had woken you up.

Opening your eyes, you found Amour on top of you, his ruby eyes staring into yours, golden iris's filled with worry.

"Oh, hello to you to Amour." You awkwardly smile, he was basically straddling you.

Amour frowns. "Y/n.. Are you scared of me? Do you hate me for the things I've done?"

"What? No." You smile at him, your hand resting on his cheek. "You weren't in control then, it wasn't your fault."

"Aren't I scary though? Everyone else shy's away from me..." He looks to the side, at the various sleeping skeletons.

"You're not scary at all. I think you're cute."

His face erupts in a deep pink. "Senpai thinks I'm cute?"

"Yes Amour, you're cute when you're not stabbing anyone." You giggle, poking his heart stamp.

He hides his face in his sleeves and rolls off of you. "T-thank you senpai."

You roll over and hug him. "You're welcome shortie." You kiss his cheek and close your eyes.

Amour has a small smile on his face. "I.. Love you senpai."

"Mm hmm, love you too Amour." You pull him closer as you start to doze off again.

Amour smiles. "Good, I'm glad you do, or else I would have had to use one of my toys.." He looks at the duffle bag tucked between a couple of pillows.

His eyes glow red for a second. "I would never hurt you senpai, but.. I would if I had to.."

He blinks and looks up at you. "Good night senpai." He closes his eyes and holds you close.

Once he noticed they were asleep, Cyrus quickly grabs the duffle bag and leaves to hide it again. 

"Note to self. Remove all sharp objects tonight."

End. Hope you enjoyed. I got bored and wanted to write something cute... And a little creepy.