Hc: Kids.

Basically how they would act around children.

I know this should be in my preference book but ugh, wattpad likes to be dumb when I try to update another book. -_-

This was requested a long time ago, sorry hun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cupid:

Cupid is great with kids! He always holds them and hovers a little so they cheer for always wanting to fly.

Sure they have called him Miss before, which only makes him laugh.

He loves handing out cupcakes, cookies and other various sweets out to each of them while they  listen to you read from one of his story books.

He loves making crafts with them, mostly valentine cards with tons of construction paper and glitter glue.

Even if he comes home decorated in stickers and glitter you can tell he's had a great day by the smile on his face.

He would love to have children of his own one day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hallow:

Hallow doesn't care for kids much, he just loves scaring them. Every year for Halloween he jumps out of bushes and steals their candy.

He loves to swing upside down from the porch and scare them half to death. In honesty, he finds it hilarious.

Whenever the neighbors kids try and play in your yard, Hallow lets out his pet tarantula to crawl across the lawn to spook them with a small hiss.

Maybe this is why all your neighbors move away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Coby:

Hell no.

He hates it when kids try and pull on his hair, he warned them not to touch the vipers!

Well, if they get bit its there fault.

During one of your walks with him to the park, a couple kids ran up to him to try and swat at his snake hair.

Greenie, Emerald, Aster, Clyde, Bean, and Granite did NOT respond happily, they hissed and bared their teeth, poison and spit dripped from their mouths.

It had scared the boys and they quickly ran to their mothers in fright. Coby got yelled at by an angry mom, only to respond with:

"Hey, keep those things on a leash." He tilts his shades with sass and continues his walk with you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Asher:

Asher basically raised his nephew, and he was a little scamp! If he can handle the little ball of energy then surly he can watch over a few rowdy kids from your work right?

Yep! Each of them thought he was just a big husky puppy, they hung on his back, pulled on his tail, flicked his ears.

He just sat there and laughed, someone as tall as he was being tackled by a bunch of kids made your heart flutter in joy.

Asher is husband material. 10/10 should marry. ^w^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lockheart:

"Get the f**k away from me you little bastards!" He hisses and flies up to the roof so they can't touch him.

So yeah.. I don't think Lock wants kids. Sorry ladies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fear:

"No." He says plainly and turns back to his book, making you frown.

Hope you enjoyed! There's gonna be a double update since I just thought of something! See ya in a few.

-Xoxo Creator.