Baking is hard.

Cupid copies x reader since they're my favorite group to write about.

Doodle above is by me, I got bored and wanted to try out my new pens.

I love how LH looks like he doesn't want to be there. Oh wait.. That's how he always looks.

'~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Ever since separated from Cupid's body, none of them got any of Cupid's good qualities. It seemed like they only got the bad ones.

So, Cupid was here to help them a bit! Baking!

"Baking? I can't even cook anything in the toaster without it burning." Lockheart mutters with crossed arms.

"Baking? Oh please honey, you know I shouldn't be trusted with fire." Romeo chuckles with a hand on his hip.

"Baking? But you won't even allow me in the kitchen?" Amour asks with a tilted head.

"Y/n is going to be the judge!" Cupid smiles, eyes lighting up with hope.
.....
....
...
...
...
...

"Fine."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sat at the kitchen table with your arms crossed over the table, staring up at the each of them, which were dressed ridiculously.

Cupid looked cute in his little pink and white striped apron, a pink chef hat sat on his head.

Romeo sat on the kitchen counter, filing his claws, which were painted, wearing a skimpy apron that barely covered him. Luckily he was wearing his clothes under it.

Amour had his arms undone, them just itching to grab the sharpest thing in the room. He wore a half apron around his waist, it said:
'Kiss the yandere' You refused.

Lockheart looked like he wanted to jump out the four story window, but he wore his red tank top and a pair of black jeans with his usual heels. His apron said: 'No b*tchin' in my kitchen' A chef hat on one of his horns.

(Feel free to draw that XD)

Each of them made you laugh, not as much as his though.

"Now!" Cupid announces. "Were are each going to try and make cupcakes! Only four, its not that hard!" The angel claps.

"What. How?" Romeo asks, hopping off the counter, looking at the baking supplies in confusion.

Amour took off his blind fold and tied it around his head like a bandana, he rubbed hands together and grabbed a baking sheet.

Lockheart only poked the icing and licked it off his finger. "Hmm.. Too sweet.. Needs a little spice.."

He took a deep breath in, only to get a hand slapped over his mouth. "No blowing fire!" Cupid exclaims.

Lockheart visibly deflates as steam comes off his horns, he snorts like and angry bull. "Fine.. Move your a** so I can cook the stupid things."

Cupid smiles and sets a timer. "You've got thirty minutes! If you need help just call~!"

Cupid runs and takes a seat next to you as his twins walk into the kitchen.

"Is leaving them alone a good idea?" You ask the angel, with a tilted head.

Cupid nods. "Don't worry, I hid all the knives and sharp objects."

You let out a sigh in relief.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How the f**k do you make the cake part!?"

Romeo chuckled at his brothers yelling, only to ignore him and toss his cupcake mold into the stove, shutting it with his non existent butt.