Keeping you.

Amour x maid! Reader.

(Got bored. And needed to update before you guys get bored)

You sighed as you dusted the massive rows of photos on the hall's walls.

Yes, you were a maid.

You got paid very well though, all you had to do is clean up after six skeletons and one human.

Although, one of your masters, Cupid, he cleaned after himself, giving you breaks whenever you needed it. He'd even give you tips.

The human, Creator, as she liked to be called, wasn't home that often. But when she was all she did was stay cooped up in her room and write. She didn't make any messes.

Master Coby, your gorgon master hit on you sometimes, but you had a whistle around your neck just in case he got too handsy.

If you blew the whistle, Cupid would poof to your side, glaring at whoever hit on you.

That would shut them up, because after all, everyone even master Lockheart was scared of that death glare Cupid would give.

"Is everything alright?'' You hear your short master Fear, ask from behind you.

You turn to him, and crack your neck. "Yes. Thank you. I'm just a little tired, if I may ask.. Why does Cupid have so many pictures?"

Fear adjusted his glasses out of embarrassment, must have been from the pop noise of your neck?

Strange.

"Actually, I am the one who takes all of the photos. Cupid sends me out to take various photos of the mansion, and the garden. He wants four a month." Fear admits, still sounding as bland as he always does.

You nod. "That's weird.."

The corner of Fear's fanged lips tilted a little, almost like a smile. "I agree, that pixie is very strange at times. Any how, I am returning to my room if you need me. Good day, my dear."

He turned away, and walked silently away down the hall, disappearing around the corner.

You smiled. That was the first time you had ever seen his smile, although small, it was cute.

You kept that in mind, while you returned to your work.

-------------

You had just finished your work only minuets ago, now you were carrying a basket of Lockheart's laundry, which wasn't that much.

However.. The washer and dryer were in the basement.. Normally Cupid would do the laundry, but he was home currently.

And since everyone was lazy, and Lockheart didn't want anyone else to touch his clothes, you had to do it this time.

Your masters didn't let you go in the basement at all. You never questioned why, but you were curious. Were they hiding something?

Whatever it was, they kept it fed. In the corner of your eye, you would see Cupid walk down there with a plate of food.

And after he'd be down there for about ten minuets, he'd come back up with an empty plate, and then he'd lock the door behind him. Acting as if nothing happened.

It was beginning to creep you out.. What on earth was down there!?

You took in a deep breath, and used the golden key to unlock the door, the stairs were carpeted, covered with pink rugs.

You shut the door behind you and slowly made your way down the stairs, trying not to trip, or drop the basket.

After a turn, you were finally on the ground again, you flicked on the light switch.