Headcannon- Types.

Someone asked what dere types they were. Welp here ya go! This includes the Outcasts and Elements! Yeah, they're in the book too.. I forgot to out em in.

Request them all you want. :3

Cupid: DereDere

When you met Cupid he was vibrating in excitement, he loves meeting new people/clients.

He's extremely sweet and shakes your arm off when he meets you. You think you have to out your arm back into socket.

Handle with care.

Hallow: UnDere.

He was extremely laid back when you met him. He agreed with you on everything. With simple- "yeah, sure, uh huh. Mm hmm." While he just smiled at you. He was liking you already.

Coby: HimeDere.

He's extremely cocky and wants everyone to treat him like a prince. Even you.

He was (and still is) full of himself when he met you, he even said he was prettier than you once.

But, after you two became close, his ego dropped and he started to see how pretty you actually were.

Now, he wants both of you to be treated like a king and queen, he'll shove everyone out of the way and scold them for running into you.

When they try to apologize to him, he just scoffs loudly, with his arms crossed and his nose in the air.

You think all of that money has gotten to his head...

Asher: DanDere.

He was a silent  loner when you met him. He didn't even talk much, he would just listen to you speak while he slowly nodded his head.

After you've been friends for about a year, he finally admits he's just shy. He's just wants to be accepted, and he's happy that he has you.

Luckily, you got him to come out of his shell, now he's popular with the ladies.~ They love his hair.~ He gets swarmed by them, and he just stands there silently while his face burns a neon orange.

Fear: KuuDere.

When anyone, including you, meets Fear, he just stands there, observing with a poker face. He often narrows his eyes and silently judges people.

He often makes this face: -_-

But, once you've gotten to know him, you learn that he's really smart. He's a shut in, which is why he doesn't have many friends.

You are the only one who's truly seen his true personality. He's just a dork who loves weather science. He studies cloud patterns.

He gets flustered easily, which you take advantage of by teasing him about how cute he looks when he studies his books.

He has a crush on you, but don't expect him to tell you anytime soon.

Lockheart: Tsundere.

Lock here can be really cruel and hot headed at first. He's rude to everyone he meets. He can make your heart break with only one sentence.

He crosses his arms a lot when he yells at you for doing something stupid, his tail whips behind him like an angry cat.

He gets annoyed that you won't leave no matter how many times he's insulted you.

After a while, he begins to enjoy your company. But its not like he likes you or something.. Dummy.