C.Y.R.U.S

(Inspired by Show and tell from k12)

(You guys can come up with what his name means if ya want)

Your dad was an inventor, he'd ticker in his lab all day and night creating many things.

Which meant.. You didn't see him much at all, and it was just you two. The only company you had was your cat, Cosmo.

You sat in an auditorium, sitting in the front row, many scientists sat in the rows of seats behind you, clipboards in their hands.

Your dad was about to show off his newest creation, the one he had been spending years on. Without any sleep.

"Ladies and gentleman! Prepare your eyes for the first monster robotic hybrid! Created by me! Scientist l/n!" He announced, an egotistical grin on his face.

He winds up a box, it was like a large music box.

"Enjoy the show!" Your dad smirks standing a side proudly grinning.

The box finished winding, and its front opened revealing a skeleton monster with robotic features, he was very tall, dressed in a black jumpsuit which glowed neon blue in the darkness of the auditorium.

His hands were lifted by cables like a puppet as he powered on, his eyes glared at the crowd.

Music began to play from the box with a tune that you didn't recognize.

"You pull me by the skull, so I don't go no where, tell me you love me but you treat me like I'm never there."  He sang, being strung up like a doll.

"You say the cruelest words, you used to break my heart, 'cause I'm over here working my a** off..."  He growled with a hip shake, his eyes glaring daggers at your father.

"Why is it so hard to see? (Why) if I cut myself, I would bleed,(kill me) I'm just like you, you're like me.... Imperfect and human are we? Hmph."  He twirled and swung side to side.

"Show and tell, I'm on display for all you f**kers to see... Show and tell, harsh words if you don't get a pic with me. "  He winks.

"Buy and sell, like I'm a product to society! Art don't sell, unless you've f**ked every authority."  The android sang his heart out, you could tell he was hurting on the inside.

His gaze was on you.

"You beg and cry for more. And yet I'm on the floor.."  The audience began taking pictures of him as he moved.

"There are strangers taking pictures of me when I ask 'no more!'."  He hisses, trying to pull out of the restraints.

"It's really hard for me.. To say just how I feel.. I'm scared that I'll get thrown away like a banana peel.."  Your dad glares at the robot, tapping his screwdriver threateningly.

"Why is it so hard to see? If I cut my self I would bleed, I'm just like you, you're like me. Imperfect and human are we?"  There were tears in his eyes as he tried to send his message out.

"Show and tell, I'm on display for all you f**kers to see... Show and tell, harsh words if you don't get a pic with me.."  His body swayed with the beat.

"Buy and sell.. Like I'm a product to society ~ Art don't sell, unless you've f**ked every authority!"   He stomps his foot in the box.

"Show and tell.... WHY CAN'T YOU F**KING HEAR ME!? Show and tell... "  He bangs his fists on the box.

He grins eyes glowing red. "Are you listening yet...?"

The glass busted as he screamed and lunged for your dad, pinning him down, strangling him.

Everyone screamed in terror, trying to run for the exits, but the android snapped his fingers and all the doors shut.

Your dad was thrown against the wall, shattering his skull instantly.

You ran and hid yourself under a row of chairs, your arms shielding your face.

The android's back clicked and a massive laser went and decapitated everyone in the room, blood coated the floor.

The android fell to the floor and looked at his hands, simply in shock.. Seeming to calm down from that.

You came out from hiding and slowly approached him with your hand out.

He turned to you, not saying anything at all, just staying still with his eyes on you.

"You.. You just wanted to be treated like everyone else right? Tired of being alone in the dark?" You ask him, hand resting on his shoulder.

He nods slowly.

"I heard you, I was listening. I know how you feel." You sadly smile at him, ignoring the carnage that surrounded you both.

"Let's get out of here, nothing good can happen here." You say with a hand out.

He looks at you then your hand before he takes it, taking you in his arms he uses his free hand to shoot a hole in the wall.

You tightly wrap your arms around his neck as he takes off. Both of you disappearing.

You both weren't so alone anymore.