Approval.

Asher x Reader.

Ash needs more fanfics.. He was the first one fangirls screamed over. I don't know about now.

×××××××××××××

You were happy, you lived in the woods with your dorky werewolf half breed boyfriend.

But.. One thing you were worried about was him getting your parents approval..

He hadn't even met them yet, yet your parents knew you were dating and staying with someone.

Its been delayed since you were scared of their reaction of him.

No, they didn't hate monsters, they hated dogs.

And.. Your boyfriend had a massive floof tail and two fuzzy ears on his head.. How were you going to explain that?

"Somethin' on your mind?" Asher asks, rolling on his side to face you, his hair a mess of bed head.

You giggle and tuck his grey locks behind his ear. "I'm just worried about my parents.."

"Darlin'. If your parents truly love you they'll look passed me smelling like dog." He chuckles. "I'm sure they'll understand, your happiness is all that matters." He leans over and kisses your forehead.

"Now, I'm going to hop in the shower, then I'm gonna make breakfast. Be out in a bit." He winks and walks over to your shared closet to grab his clothes.

He pulled out his signature flannel and a pair of ripped jeans. "Oh y/n."

"Yeah?" You lay on your side to face him.

"You might want to put some clothes on.~" He chuckles and enters the bathroom.

Your face burns pink and you quickly run to your closet to grab an outfit for today.

××××××××××××

You sat on the couch waiting for Asher to get out of the shower so he can make your breakfast.

Some animal documentary was playing on the flat screen, but you weren't paying attention to it.

Asher steps out into the hallway with a towel on his head.

"Asher really?"

"What? I've got to dry my hair too! It took me nineteen years to grow it." He takes the towel off and flicks his hair dramatically.

"Asher you're twenty two."

"Exactly!" He shakes his head like a dog, flicking water on you. Too bad for him though, he had a massive fro.

He ignores your laughter as he enters the kitchen.

××××××××××××××

After breakfast, you two were already in the car. Asher had his free hand on your thigh.

He sung the song on the radio like the dork he is.

"Run you better run right here right now! Cuz when the sun goes down my beast comes out!" He sang proudly making you laugh.

×××××××××××××

You both just sat in your parents driveway. You had been sitting there for a while.

"Y/n. Everythin' is gonna be alright. If you really need me to, I wear my hood up." He rubs his thumb over your knuckles.

You let out a sigh. "I'm just scared that they won't like you.."

He kisses your nose. "What's not to like?" He chuckles. "I've got perfect hair, and I'm not a pervert."

"I don't know..."