Nightly fistfights. (Short story)

I admit it, Writing about the outcasts being stupid make me feel better.

Also, this includes a little bit of pixiedust and although I said I would never ship them.. For some reason Candyhearts is sticking out to me.

Omg why. Send help. -_-

Anyway, don't take this one seriously. Just an idea I got while drawing the 'draw the squad thing' and the nightcore version of WTF also inspired me.

A long time ago someone told me that their favorite hate ship was Hallow and Cupid.

.... I wasn't sure what to say about that. XD

××××××××××××××

"Romeo.. Why did you drag us to this stupid nightclub?" Hallow asks, crossing his arms.

Romeo rolled his eyes. "I own the place bat boy. Now, free drinks on me! Don't forget to dance your pelvis off in there!~"

Cupid sighed following after his brother, internally screaming.

The rest of the five idiots followed after them, Hallow stood outside for a minuet, thinking to himself.

'I better keep an eye on Cupid. In case some stupid drunk people think he's a girl again... Creator would kill me if something happened to him.' Hallow rolled his eyes and entered the flashy nightclub.

××××××××××××××

Many monsters were inside the place, half of them drunk out of their minds. Loud music played from DJ booth, which Coby had access to for some reason.

Romeo danced on table tops as he always did, shaking his hips and the girls around him screamed loudly.

Asher kept getting chased by ladies everywhere he went, all of them wanting to touch his hair. A few of them stepped on his tail.

Cupid quietly sat on at a booth table, trying to ignore the many people around him. 'Luckily Fear isn't here. He would have an anxiety attack...' He thought.

Hallow sat at the bar many red drinks slid his way, he only drank the color out of them however. He would gnaw on the few cherries the bartender gave him.

"Creampuff? Dat you?" A slurred voice came from Cupids left, making him look up in surprise.

"Dust? What are you doing here? I thought you hated social interactions?" Cupid asks, scooting so he could take a seat next to him.

Dust laid his head on the table with a half smile. "Oh I dooo.. I just wanted a drink.. I may or may not have had toooo mmmmany.." He chuckles.

Cupid sighed. "Just stay still for a while, I don't want you to smack into anything or do something you'll regret later." He pats his back.

"What chu meannn?"

"My brother is the King of one night stands. Why else do you think he owns a club?" Cupid asks, glaring at the demon dancing on the tables.

Dust only chuckles, trying to sit up, only to wobble over and his head lands on Cupid's shoulder. "Heheheh.. You smell like cotton candy..~"

Cupid rolls his eyes, cheeks dusting a slight pink. "I always smell like that."

Dust smirks, burying his face into Cupid's neck. "I wonder If you taste as sweet as you look..~"

Cupid's wings stand on end. "O-okay, I th-think y-you n-need to go b-back to your f-f-friends."

He only gets a smirk in response as a phalange runs across his cheek, tracing the heart shaped stamp upon it.

"Damn it.. Why are you so cute?" Dust huffs, cheeks purple as he gets closer to Cupid's face.

Cupid squeaks and slowly backs away, until his cornered in the booth.

Hallow spit another cherry stem on the bar counter, tapping his fingers against it.

"Hey bat boy.~" Romeo smirks as he takes a seat next to the vampire, counting the dollar bills in his hands.

"And here I thought you weren't a stripper." Hallow hisses.

Romeo shrugs his shoulders, tucking the money in his belt. "If you've got it, show it off.~"

"You're disgusting."

"So I've been told.~" Romeo winks and takes a drink from his Martini, the liquid inside it being a neon purple.

Romeo suddenly chuckles as his horns glow violet, his tails beginning to twitch.

"What the f**k is wrong with you?" Hallow asks, lifting a brow at the demon.

"Oooh..~ Nothing, Dear bat boy. Just my lust senses going off.~ Nothing to worry about.~" Romeo chuckles, biting his tongue.

Hallows eyes twitches. "You are why we can't have nice things."

"Look for yourself bay boy. It seems our little angel may loose his halo tonight.~" Romeo winks.

"Vwhat." Hallow stands from his seat and uses his bat vision to scan the whole club for Cupid.

"Vwhat the f**k?!" Hallow shoved his way through the massive crowd, eyes burning with fury.

Romeo snickers.  "Ooh.. Jealousy? Even better!" His horns glow red.

"D-dust honestly.. I t-think y-you sh-should l-leave." Cupid's face was burning a bright pink as his back hit the cushioned seat.

The skeleton above him only smirked. "You're adorable, you know that?"

Before he had the chance to lean down, something grabbed him by the back of his hood and tosses him as hard as it can into a few tables.

"W-what?" Cupid looks up to see a very very angry vampire staring down at him.

"H-hallow?"

Hallow takes his hand and helps him up. "Don't leave my side again. I won't tell creator a thing."

Cupid sighs in relief and suddenly hugs him. "Thanks Hallow! It was getting extremely awkward.. I didn't understand what was happening.."

Hallow's cheeks flush non noticeable orange as he pats his shoulder awkwardly. "Your vwelcome. Don't be afraid to punch someone if they make you feel uncomfortable."

"Got it!" Cupid smiles.

Hallow sighs looking over at Dust's unconscious body on the floor that everyone seemed to be dancing around.

"He'll be fine. C'mon were going home, now." Hallow takes him by the wrist and drags him out of the club.

××××××××××××××

The next day Hallow woke up to a silver platter on his bedside table.

"Vwhat?"

Upon it was a single red rose and a slice of strawberry short cake with lots of red icing and pieces of candy corn thrown onto it.

He takes the letter in his hand.

Hallow, thanks for saving me last night. Dust was very pushy and it was extremely weird for me.

If you hadn't been there, I don't know what could have happened. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I owe you one. - Cupid.

Hallow feels his cheeks warm up a little, but he quickly shakes his head and begins to eat the cake.

He'll save the rose for dessert.

I have no idea why I made this. 0_0