Light's out. (short story)

This is what happens when there's a power outage at the mansion. :3

(Sorry for my absence... Hugs?)

(Also, lock is in the picture above. If the picture is actually there.. -_- his eyes are just hard to find)

Cupid was cutting up some vegetables at a fast pace as he made dinner. The pot of water boiling to his right, and a few impatient skeletons bickering at the table behind him.

"C'mom, I'm hungry!" Asher groaned, face planting into the table top.

Cupid rolled his eyes and ignored them, right hand in his apron pocket while his left was occupied.

Four out of six skeletons sat at the table, chatting and bickering, and joking inside jokes.

The fifth one was cooking still, and the sixth one was in his room. He had already heat up a TV dinner for himself.

"Alright guys, the pasta is almost done. Calm down.." Cupid turned to them, back to the stove, wings twitched at the heat. A little bit of pixie dust got on the food.. But oh well. They'll be fine.

They won't even taste it.

"Yass!" Asher shouted, his arms in the air like he won a prize.

Hallow ignored the werewolf and sunk his teeth into his tomato, sucking the life out of it.

Lockheart tapped his foot impatiently, it clicking against the tiled floor loudly.

Coby's mouth was watering as his eyed bore into the boiling pot on the stove top.

Cupid rolled his eyes. "Alright, alright, it should be done right...n-"

All of the sudden the room was pitch black, you couldn't even see your hand in front of your face.

Only eyes. Many eyes.

"Oh come on!" Asher howled, crossing his arms.

"Oh what the f**k!" Lockheart hissed.

Cupid sighed. "Welp.. Looks like you'll all have to wait again, until the power comes back on."

Hallow chuckled at everyone's annoyance, he just shrugged his shoulders and took another swig from his tomato, it turning gray and colorless.

"Why the f**k are you giggling for?" Lockheart slammed his fist on the table in anger.

"Nothing. Just that I can see in the dark and you can't. Its pretty hilarious." Hallow smiled, even if no one could see it.

The bickering was louder than ever as the four of them fought verbally.

Cupid face palmed, taking a flashlight out of the drawer behind him. "I'm gonna check the fusebox. Try not to kill each other while I'm gone."

He walked out of the kitchen, walking outside to check the fuse box. And none of them noticed that he was gone.

"Ehhh its-s-s cold in here.." Coby whined, leaning to his right, leaning into the heat the body next to him gave off.

Hallow chuckled again, being able to see in the dark had its perks. "Vwow. You two should kiss already."

"Dude! Get the f**k off me!" Lockheart yelled, shoving the cold gorgon on the floor.

Asher parted his hair, covering his orange eye, so he could see as well with his blue one.

"What happened?" A voice called from the kitchen doorway.

Four pairs of eyes landed on the figure in the doorway, but they could only see the glowing of lavender.

"Oh, the power went out." Asher replied.