Elemental harem.

Various! Elements x reader.

Why? Cuz they need more fanfics.

If the picture is there, that's what their new designs look like! I finally updated them.

××××××××××××××

It was, cold out to say the least. It was weird since it was warm yesterday. It was like mother nature was bipolar. Or dealing with pms.

But then again, your boyfriends took charge of the weather.

It rained when Octavian cried, there was a heatwave when Igniter was p*ssed off. It was sunny when they were all getting along.

And did I mention that Alistair jumped on clouds and that caused thunderstorms? And snow? No? Okay then.

You had your f/c coat on, it was hoodie actually and you wore your favorite pair of jeans and shoes.

You wore a tank top underneath just in case Igniter had another rage outburst.

You found Aspen sitting underneath one of the many willow trees, a few bunnies surrounded him. Butterflies swarmed around his flower buds.

He was set to bloom at any time.

You smiled and tip toed over to him, as to not scare the rabbits away. They looked at you then hopped back in Aspen's lap.

"Oh, hello y/n. It's wonderful to see you again. What brings you here?" Aspen asks, his evergreen eyes meeting yours.

You blush slightly at his tone, Aspen's voice as so...calming and sweet. It was defiantly one you would never get tired of.

You took a seat next to him with a strawberry blush, he smiles and takes your hand in his slightly warm one.

You two did this often, you would both just sit in silence, neither of you spoke as the wind blew and the birds sang.

One of the runts hopped in your lap, letting you pet its soft white fur.

With how good Aspen was with animals, you wondered how he would be with children.

Your face becomes more redder at the thought of you two having children of your own.

"Y/n, what has your cheeks burning redder than Igniters attitude?" He chuckles.

You shake your head. "Just thinking about the future.. Among other things.."

"Do you mean our future together? If so, I understand why you'd blush." He winks, causing your heart to flutter.

He leans over and kisses your temple then tucks your hair behind your ear. "You know I love you right?"

You smile. "I know Aspen, you tell me everyday!"

"Its good to tell someone you love them, otherwise it would just be wasted time if you did not." He sadly smiles and tucks a daisy in your hair.

You suddenly hug him, wrapping your arms around his neck. "I love you too plant boi."

He chuckles at the nickname, making that smile you loved so much return to his face.

"Y/NNNNN!!!!!!"

Aspen winces at the loud scream. "You better go and see what he wants. It was nice spending time with you, my dear."

You nod and reluctantly let go of him, you give him one last smile before leaving the woods to find the angry fire element.

××××××××××××××

When you entered the volcanic ash covered wasteland, you were face to face with an irritated Igniter.