Mended heart.

Lockheart x reader. (Valentine's edition!)

I know Valentine's isn't till Friday, but wanted to post a little something.

I'll probably post tomorrow too, since... I'm lonely and have never celebrated Valentines day.. -_-

Anyway, let's get to the oneshot~!

Question: Why is Locky the new heartthrob all of the sudden? XD

×××××××××××××××

It was Valentines day, and since you weren't celebrating it, you decided to visit the six, no, eleven idiots you called friends.

Well, one of them you had a crush on, every time he was near you it always made your heart pump loudly.

His ruby broken eyes, always seemed to hold a hidden rage in them.

His massive wingspan, those wings could shield you from the world.

The way his tail swished like an angry cat, while he was irritated.

Lockheart, if it wasn't obvious, Lockheart was the hybrid you had a crush on.

His personality was sh*t. Rude all the time, cursing in every sentence, hot headed.. You don't know what it was about him that made you fall for the fallen angel.

(Lol)

Did Cupid know? Of course he knew! He felt the love radiate off you whenever Lock entered the room.

He would gush over it and tease you about your massive crush on his twin. And he had a plan to help you out a bit.

After your little tea party with Jasper and Fear, you decided to hang out in the living room for the rest of the night.

Cupid has been rather busy all week, Romeo too, I'm sure you know why....

Ahem.

You were about to sit on the couch, until you noticed a sleeping Lockheart snoring cutely.

He laid on his back, his arms behind his head, his tail laid loosely over the side of the couch cushions.

You blushed, you had almost sat in his lap..

Since he was short, he didn't take up the whole couch, you sat at the far end, far from him, to keep your self from being even more embarrassed.

So he wouldn't kick you with those sharp heels of his, you laid his feet in your lap.

Your face burned pink, you couldn't believe you were this close to him, you knew how much he hated to be touched.

You can blame Romeo for that.

Unbeknownst to you, Cupid was behind the couch, trying not to squeal loudly, he was currently invisible as he usually hid himself while matchmaking.

Your heart rate increased as Cupid raised his bow, arrow at the ready.

You two just needed to date already, Cupid was tired of waiting, and all of his fictions needed to become reality.

Cupid stuck his tongue out as he aimed and shot the arrow through your chest, right in the heart.

You didn't feel it of course, you just suddenly felt a confidence boost as you leaned over and bravely kissed Lockheart's heart stamp.

Cupid smiled as his wings flapped uncontrollably.

You quickly pulled away as soon as his ruby eyes met yours in shock. His cheeks burned a deep rose as he sat up.

"Angel? What the hell. Did you just f**king kiss me?" He asked, narrowing his eyes.

You squeaked and hid your face with your sleeves. "I-i'm sorry, I d-dont know wh-what came over me!"

He sighed and leaned over, pressing his teeth to your lips, his hand under your chin as one arm wrapped around your midsection.

You sat there in shock at the fact that he was actually kissing you! And he wasn't mad that you kissed his cheek.

You quickly wrapped your arms around his neck as he slowly laid you down on your back and crawled on top of you.

Behind the couch, Cupid silently squealed and fell on the floor.

After a few seconds, Lockheart pulled away and looked down at you. "You're cute when you stutter, angel." He winks, with a sudden smile.

You turn away bashfully, adverting your eyes as he leaned down and pressed a kiss to your cheek.

"What the hell?" He suddenly asked and cupped your cheek with his naturally warm hands.

"What? Is there something wrong?" You turn your eyes to meet his as he hovered above you.

"You've got blood on your face... Alright who's a** do I have to kick!?" He shouts and wipes it off with his sleeve.

You giggled and looked to the side. "I don't think that blood is mine." 

He follows your gaze and finds Cupid leaning over the back of the couch, holding a hand over his bleeding non nose.

"Y-you guys are soooo cute! I think you're my new otp!" He smiles with a pink blush.

Lockheart growls, cheeks a deep red. "Damn it Cupid! You ruined the mood!"

"Aww~ it was getting good! Maybe I should lend a hand~?" A chuckle comes from above you.

Leaning on the couch's arm was Romeo, smirking with a light purple blush.

Lockheart removes himself from you and growls. "Get the f**k out of here! Both of you!"

Romeo grabs Cupid by the scarf as they take off down the hall with a steaming Lockheart chasing after them.

You giggle to yourself with a slight blush. Looks like they mended your lonely heart this Valentine's day.

Short and sweet. Ya welcome.

<3