Lucky charm.

Asher x reader, thanks to the questions chapter I see that our Irish bean needs more fanfics.

I think Loverofscreens made the fanart above I don't remember. My fanart folder gets bigger everyday.

Thank you all~!

××××××××××××××××××

You nervously played with your hair was you waited at the booth table. You see, you've been set up on a blind date by your horned best friend, Creator.

Cupid had told her your name came up, meaning it was timed to be matched! He was hiding in the restaurant actually.

He was there to give you both a little nudge if need be. He had his arrows on his back and a large smile on his face, totally hidden. Totally doesn't stand out wearing neon pink, nope not at all.

You were nervous about this, you've been on crappy dates before, but never been on a blind one! Cupid assured you that your match was one of his friends, so hopefully it won't be that bad.

You were quite curious of who your match was, what were they like? How were they the perfect match for your awkward self?

Maybe opposites? Opposites attract right? That's the saying.... Right?

Cue nervous laughter.

You snapped out of your little daze once a tall figure sat across from you, you could smell their pine tree like cologne from here.

You had to look up to meet his eyes, well.. Eye, the other one was hidden by his fluffy looking hair, the tuff of bangs hung over the side of his face, naturally grey with an electric blue streak going through it.

Two poofy wolf ears perked on his head, you wanted to rub and pet them... But decided that would be creepy, you chose not to.

He was a monster, a skeleton monster with a fine jawline, a scar went down his eye, hard to tell but you think it was a claw scratch.

He dressed casually like you did, wearing torn blue jeans, combat boots, a red and black flannel shirt and lastly a half jacket with tan fluff around his neck, his tail swished beside him as he propped his arms up on the table.

His eye was prettier than any sunset or shade of orange you've ever seen, they held integrity and kindness within them, and bravery in between.

He smiled once you squeaked and see that he had found you staring. He blushes a light orange and chuckles.

"It's alright darlin' nothin' to worry about. I don't mind." He hums and leans on one of his stocky arms, his voice was laced with a thick Irish accent.

How was he stocky for a skeleton? These are questions that'll never find an answer.

"I'm Asher, Asher Lee Howler. Nice ta meet cha darlin'." He lays his free hand over the table for you to take.

He's wearing a pair of brown fingerless gloves, his hands were giant compared to yours, luckily he filed his claws as to not hurt you.

You smile bashfully and shake his hand, which was far warmer than you thought it would be.

"Y/n, l/n. Its nice to meet you too Asher."

He grins at the way you say his name, he runs his thumb over your knuckles.

"Its a pleasure." He winks, an orange blush on his cheeks embarrassed by his own words.

You nod, turning your head when you thought you heard the familiar sound of an angel fanboying from across the room.

Asher's ears tilted slightly, he must have had far better hearing then you, he leans over the table. "Cupid is here isn't he?"

"Yeah." You giggle when he shakes his head with an eye roll.

"Anyway, watcha want ta order?" He asks, tilting his head cutely.

××××××××××××××××

A while after your food had arrived, you and Asher opened up more, it felt like the two of you were old friends who were finally reunited.

Cupid had walked passed you wearing Fear's trenchcoat and Gael's fedora, he sent you a knowing smile as he went to order something from the dessert table.

Great disguise 10/10. Totally can't see your glowing pink wings or anything.

Asher made you laugh during one of the many stories of his nephew and sister, one where Chip had changed his mom's shampoo with hair dye, leaving her hair neon orange for weeks.

"That boy is a little scamp I'll tell ya that!" Asher chuckles, after showing you a picture of the skelewolf pup on his phone, he was a cutie that was for sure.

"I'd love to meet him, that is.. If there is a second date?" You say softly, adverting your eyes.

Asher's cheek burn orange and he smiles lovingly at you with a toothy grin. "Of course there will be more darlin' you're too cute to forget!"

Your cheeks burn pink as you smile back up at him. "So are you."

He goes silent for a moment then he hides his face in the fluffy hood of his jacket.

You would love for there to be more and more dates to come.

End. :3 I hope you enjoyed! We need more fluff in our lives.

Yeah, Asher's sister is one of my sister's oc's. I made Chip a while ago. Love that pup.