Psychotic lover.

Amour x reader, where reader is fine with him being a yandere. These are rare... Usually the reader is terrified. 

Thanks for the request doll!

Also.. I found a writing prompt that helped me with this.

Many skeletons stared at you in shock, each of them mumbling to each other, Cupid held a hand over his mouth in shock.

There you laid on the couch, Amour, your boyfriend petting your hair, his eyes shut in relaxation.

"Why hasn't he stabbed anyone yet?" Coby whisper yelled, holding the sides of his face in worry.

"Would you shut up! Enough with the panicking! Yeesh.. Maybe this is what he needed.." Lockheart spat, his arms crossed over his chest.

Hallow shook his head. "I don't know.. It seems.. Too good to be true, don't you think?"

Coby nodded. "Hell yeah it is! Honestly, why the f**k would she wanna date him!? Him! She must be out of her damn mind---"

A knife was thrown at his head, the blades dull side scanning aside his cheek as it soared passed him, jamming into the wall.

Coby let out a squeak of fright, feeling his blood run cold as he fainted.

The others look from him, to an annoyed skeleton, who's hands were on his hips, another blade in his left hand. "Do we have a problem?"

They all held their hands up in surrender while shaking their heads. "No sir!"

Amour smiled, tapping his knife against his chin. "Good.. Now I would appreciate if you would kindly shut the f**k up, and stop whispering about me. Thank you."

Each of them nodded and ran out of the room, leaving you and your boyfriend.

"Hey Amour, would you mind if we took a walk in the park today? It feels like we've been in the house for too long.. I'm getting cabin fever.." You whine leaning over the back of the couch to face him.

He opened his coat and hid both of his blades, then faced you. "Of course I don't mind, I don't wish for my lover to feel uncomfortable. We shall do anything you want, my sweet."

You smile. "Great! I'll get my jacket!"

He watches you leave, his soul warming at your smile, it sending a shiver down his spine as he let out a sigh of bliss.

He rubbed his neck, then waited for you at the door, his arms behind his back as usual.

~~~~~~~~~

You had returned with your warm jacket, it snugly around your shoulders. "Ready?"

Amour nods. "Of course."

You smile and take his hand, leading him out of the mansion and down the sidewalk.

You held hands with him as you walked from the sidewalk to the white graveled driveway, until you both stopped at the front gate.

He stopped, sweat running down the side of his head... He seemed.. Nervous? Or scared...?

"Amour, is everything alright?" You ask him, squeezing his hand reassuringly.

He let out a shaky sigh. "Yes.. My sweet, please do not worry about me. It is I who should be worrying about you. After all, it is my job to protect you." He smiled nervously.

You nod. "Alright, if you say so." You opened the gate and walked out, taking him with you.

He passed the fence line and yelped loudly, removing his hand from yours, his hands clutching his neck in pain.