Smol harem.

Bitty! Copies x reader.

Why? My head hurts and I wanna write something cute. And I love bitties. °~°

Question: if you could have a bitty outcast, who would you take from the box?

*holds out box to you*

-----------------------

For a late Valentine's day gift, a box sat on your front porch. A small note was taped to the top of the box.

Dear y/n, I heard that you spent Valentine's alone, hey! Don't be so upset over it, I did to... Anyway, I got you a little something! Handle with care! -Xoxo Creator.

Honestly her hand writing was messy, why did her G's look like S's?it was strange.

You gently lifted the box in your arms, taking it out of the cold and into the warmth of your living room.

There were six airholes in the top of the box, a pink ribbon was also wrapped around it.

You sat on your couch and set the box in your lap, using your fingernail you sliced the tape open, opening the box, your eyes widened.

Inside were four, count em, four sleeping skeletons, each dressed differently.

One wore bright pink, a soft brown sash was wrapped around their small waist. A little golden halo floated over their head. They were curled up in a ball.

One far from the others wore a black dress coat, their wings wrapped around them for warmth. They had two red horns on their skull with a black and gold spiked halo above their head.

One wore a fluffy hooded half jacket, being neon pink and purple. A pink R was on the right of the jacket. Their two tails were wrapped around their waist as they snored. They had larger purple horns on their forehead.

The last one was a bit on the thinner side, wearing a white tux, a silk bow tied around their neck. Their arms seemed to be bound behind their back, and a blindfold was right around their eyes. They had tiny pink horns and small, soft, pastel, pink wings. 

Each of them had hearts on each cheek.

"Wow, they certainly are the Valentine's gift." You smile and pick up the black and red dressed one first.

Being as gentle as you could, you set them in the palm of your hand.

Their ruby eyes opened and looked into yours. They quickly sat up and crossed their arms.

"Aww, aren't you a cutie--- OW!"

They suddenly bite your thumb and hop out of your hand, landing on the table they glare at you.

"Okay, maybe you aren't as friendly as I thought..." You rub the wound gently, it didn't break the skin luckily, but it still hurt!

They huff and stomp across your table with their height heels, then kick the box.

Suddenly the pink one hopped out and smiled at you, waving their tiny hand.

The purple one hopped out after them and sent a wink to you, a faint blush on their cheeks.

The white one struggled to get out of the box, causing it to tilt and fall on its side.