Class fight.

Cupid short story w/reader.

Got inspired by Melanie's new album :3 have fun~

××××××××××××××

Cupid sat in class, writing his notes as was everyone else, but in the corner of his eye, he saw the girl he loved.. But sadly, Brandon had her wrapped around his finger tight.

The angel so badly wanted to be in his shoes for at least one day.. He'd just wait till recess to make him pay.

The bell rang, Cupid let out a sigh and shut his book, stacking them in his arms. Brandon laughed and elbowed the short skeleton, Cupid fell scraping his knees.

The brunette boy laughed. "Watch it pinkie!"

The love of his life bent down, helping the pixie up, she handed him his books and with a smile, she was gone.

Cupid sighed, his wings folded back sadly, halo much more dull.

××××××××××××

Cupid sat at the edge of the tub, as his mother tended to his cut knees. "Mommy why do I feel sad? Should I give her away? Or feel this bad?"

The Burnett horned woman shook her head. "No, don't you choke."

"Go for the throat." Amour giggled in the back if his head, along with the other two voices.

××××××××××××

Cupid's eyes studied the clock, waiting for three. Brandon was too, he wanted to punch those hearts off the angel's face.

The teacher didn't even pay attention to the deadly glares being sent around the classroom.

Brandon tossed a note to the pixie, with a threatening smirk.

Cupid glared at him, then opened the crumbled paper. Inside, was a tombstone, rest in pieces written on it. Above it, "You at recess" was written on top with a laughing face.

Cupid crumbled the note in his hands, it igniting into flames and turning to a small pile of ash on his desk.

"Don't you choke, go for the throat." Amour whispered.

"He deserves it.. Remember, he took her away from you."  Lockheart hissed.

"Good luck big brother, make him pay." Romeo giggled.

Cupid smiled, nodding, agreeing with the voices in his head, he tapped his fingers against his desk, his gaze lingered on his true love.

Y/n was her name, her silk h/c hair framed her sweet face, soft skin glowing in the classroom lighting, a smile on her face.. But it wasn't for him.. It was for.. Him.

Cupid felt the rage slowly taking over him, fists clenched on the desk top.

Finally, the bell had rung.

"Time for recess ya brats.." The teacher mumbled. "Now get the hell out of here."

××××××××××××

In the school yard, y/n sat with Cupid on one of the benched, they spoke about little things.

Brandons sidekicks chuckled to their selves as they pointed behind the ranting Burnett. "What's so damn funny?" Brandon hissed.

Thomas pointed behind their leader, Brandon followed his finger and saw his girl talking with pink boy.

He grit his teeth and stomped over to the two of them, before he socked Cupid in the cheek, knocking the angel off the bench.

Y/n screamed and backed away, But, Brandon's sidekicks held her back.

Brandon sat upon the angel and kept punching the small skeleton, blood dribbled down his nose, bruises already scaring his face.

"Fight, fight, fight!" Everyone in the school yard cheered.

Brandon had a smirk on his face, about to raise his fist again, until he saw the angel's eyes turn red, heart stamps breaking.

Cupid shoved the male off harshly, his fist wrapped in flames, he punched the boy over and over again, each hit leaving third degree burns.

Brandon hissed in pain, trying to block the hits, he looked up at the pink clad skeleton, his eyes had changed to a deep purple, heart stamps flipping upsidedown.

The flames had died, yet the rage hadn't.

Purple smoke covered the males body, lifting him off the ground.

Brandon growled. "Put me down you freak!"

Cupid nodded and slammed the boy into the ground, multiple bones had cracked from the cement.

Brandon groaned in pain, he couldn't feel his ribs, blood pooled out of his nose.

Cupid had landed in front of the male a sinister smirk rising when his eyes changed yet again.

This time, the heart stamps were in two halves, iris's turning gold, while the darkness turned crimson.

Cupid tackled the boy, taking a sliver and pink knife out of his uniform's vest, slicing the males throat.

The crowd had screamed in fear, everyone leaving the playground in horror and panic.

Cupid removed himself from the body and turned to the h/c girl, she shook in fear.

"You monster!" She shouted and ran away from him, crying.

Cupid dropped to the ground, to his knees, looking at his bloodied hands, he started to cry, yet he was laughing.

The other voices laughed as well, making his louder and laced with three other tunes.

The teacher found the angel covered in blood, she sighed and dragged him by the wing to the principal's office.

××××××××××

"Now I'm being punished and my true love called me a monster.."

The woman cleaning his face shook her head. "Was it worth it?"

"Definitely... After all .."  He paused and let out a chuckle. "All it was, was a little class fight."

End...? Hope you enjoyed, I actually had inspiration for once.