Butler of a dozen.

Female! Outcasts x reader.

Reader is intended to be male, but I'm still gonna use gender neutral pronouns for this one.

Its a little spinoff of 'Maid for chaos'. Just, gender bended!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You had looked over the paper in your hands, making sure you had the right address. This had to be the place, the mansion was huge and in the middle of nowhere!

You took in a deep breath and knocked on the door, then rang the doorbell for extra measures.

The double doors opened to a short skeleton girl, she smiled up at you with a light pink blush on her squishy cheeks. "Omg hi! You must be y/n! Please come on in!"

She took your hand and dragged you into the house, if she was all you had to take care of, then this should be a piece of cake.

Hmm.. Actually, her attire kind of reminded you of cake.. Cupcakes maybe? Or did she just smell like that?

She wore a pink dress with a hoop skirt, red bow tied around her waist, hot pink scarf around her neck lined with red hearts. A sash of arrows was around her torso, as well as a bow on her back, between her wings. She also wore white short heeled boots with hearts on her toe tips.

She stopped suddenly and smiled back at you with a hand on her hip. Silk gloves lined her arms with hart clamps around the wrists, keeping them in place.

"You have no idea how happy I am that you're here! I can't wait to show you your room!" She squeals as her pink wings flutter behind her, getting glitter on the floor and a little on you as well.

"Aren't you forgetting something Candy? Other people live here too." A giggle came from your right.

Candy blushed and cupped her cheeks. "Oopsie! Y/n, you have other masters too..this is Holly."

Holly was super tall compared to you, and she wasn't even wearing heels. She had two bat ears perked on her head, stripes lined her eyes and face.

Her arms had wings attached to them, she wore a black tube top with a pumpkin in the center of it. Her jeans were orange and faded to black at the ends, a candy corn belt completed her Halloween.

You smile up at her, liking her style. "Nice to meet you miss Holly." You have your hand out to her, she takes it and shakes your hand roughly.

"No need for this 'miss' crap. Just call me Holly, you nerd." Her voice is laced with a thick Russian accent, she stood by Candy.

"U-um.. Is is the butler h-here y-yet?' Someone mutters from behind the couch.

Holly laughs and peeks over the couch. "Yeah they're here. Come on out svweet fang."

You tilted your head as another medium height skele girl walks out from behind the couch. Her hair was snakes!?

She wore a black hoodie, plaid green pants with rips in the knees, chains hooked to her snakeskin belt, red converse and lastly a pair of red sunglasses covering her eyes. Yet you could see the gold scales peeking out from under the rockin' shades she wore.

"H-hi I'm.. Connie." She has her hands in her pockets as she smiles shyly to you. Her vipers look at you curiously.

You smile back to her and pat one of the snakes head with your finger tips. "Its a pleasure Miss Connie."

Her cheeks burn in a deep purple as she let's out a loud squeak. She pulls away from you and ducks behind the couch again.

"Sorry about her. She's just a little shy, Shell warm up to you soon enough." Candy giggles.

You laugh as well. "Its okay, were all a bit shy sometimes."

"Hey! I smell human! Is the butler here!?" An Irish lass yells from the banister.

In a swift moment a very tall almost muscular skele girl stands before you, her hair in a long Mohawk, tossed to the side of her face, it covering one of her eyes.

She had wolf ears on her head, them pierced with moon and diamond shaped earrings.

She wore a camouflage coat with tan fluff, a flannel shirt underneath it, torn bluejeans and hiking boots. She smiles down at you and nearly shakes your arm out of socket.

"Nice ta meetcha! I'm Ashes, Ashes Howler!" She chuckles at your shocked expression.

You held your now sore arm close to you self as you gave her an awkward smile. "Nice to meet you as well miss Ashes."

She gives you a toothy grin, revealing her rows of sharp teeth. One was silver, you noted.

"Who might this be?" A soft voice comes.. From above you?

Each of your masters looked up and smiled. "Charlotte, its our butler, come meet them!" Ashes waves her  arm for 'Charlotte' to come down to meet you.

After a few pitter patters of what sounded like thumping nails on a table, you feet someone put their hand on your shoulder.

Turning to face who it was, you had to look down to see the small girl behind you.

Each of her four eyes stared at you, seeming to be judging your soul mentally. Her eyes shined a sinister shade of red.

She wore a black turtle neck sweater with a long navyblue coat dress. You could barely see the boots on her tiny feet.

An hourglass was in the center of her forehead, it seemed to a warning. Why did she suddenly look hungry?

"Pleased to meet you. Candy had spoken highly of you, I hope you're as good as your résumé says you are. I wish to not be disappointed."

She didn't even shake your hand, all she did was adjust her glasses and left the room.

"Is she always like that?" You ask, turning back to the other ladies.

Candy sadly nodded. "She takes a while to warm up too. Even when she started living here she never talked for two years."

Holly gave her a comforting side hug in reassurance.

"Is there anyone else I need to be introduced to?" You ask, mentally counting the five of them.

"Well..."

Ashes gets cut off when the door suddenly gets kicked in. "What the f**k are you b*tches up to?"

"....there's her." Ashes finishes with a sigh.

"Who the f**k is this?" A girl stomps over to you, taking you by the collar of your shirt to be dragged down to her level.

Her ruby eyes held nothing but annoyance. A constant burning flame of anger within them. She had two horns on her head and a devil tail swishing behind her.

She wore a black and red leather jacket, a cursive burning L sewn into the right breast pocket. A dark pink tank top and a black skirt with broken heart charms hanging from the chains of her belt.

Lastly, she wore very night heeled stiletto's. Those heels could kill someone.

Horns by Bryce fox began to play in your mind when you looked at her with a soft blush.

"That's our butler Locket. Please, put them down." Holly sighs.

Locket releases you harshly and throws you onto the floor. "Don't be getting fresh with me sh*t stick."

The stomping of heels is all that can be heard as she leaves the room in a huff.

"So.. When can I start?" You ask with a nervous smile.

End. I hope you enjoyed! These are fun to write!

Who's your favorite lady outcast?