In the eyes of a widow.

Basically a day in the life of Fear. Sorry I've been gone! I've been working on their redesigns and my birthday just went by!

So yee happy birthday to me. And Fear's is a few days after mine!

Fanart by excess_fool!

••••••••••••••••••

Waking up to yelling was rather normal in this mansion we're all supposed to live in.

I let out an annoyed sigh and slid my glasses onto my bottom pair of eyes, believe it or not, my bottom set have terrible vision. While my top pair see just fine.

My neck popped as I sat up and stretched my short legs, then my extra pair popped out of my back with a slight crack.

I wiped the blood off my top 'lip', a smile rose on my face at the memory. I'll leave it up to imagination.

I slipped on my dark grey pants and my signature trench coat, then my soft pair of boots. Not that I walked with my feet anyway.

Rummaging through my shelves, I found a book I haven't read in some time. It was one of my favorite horror stories from when I was just a child.

You would think it would give me nightmares at such a young age, but it did not. After all there is nothing to Fear except Fear himself.

I let out a slight chuckle at that, deciding it was time to check out the chaos, I stepped out of my room and locked the door behind me.

•••••••••••••••

Walking along the ceiling I stared down at my roommate's, Coby sat on the couch with headphones on.

Asher seemed to be arguing with Hallow over something, I didn't care what. It wasn't any of my business.

Cupid must have been in the kitchen, since it smelled of chocolate and sugar.

Being honest, I prefer bitter things like my soul. But a little sugar never hurt anyone, unless you've encountered a trickster. Then I feel sorry for you.

I dropped onto the floor, startling the skeletons around me, I sent them a half smirk as I walked passed them.

•••••••••••••••••

Cupid sent me a half wave as he focused on the pancakes he was currently trying to make.

Lockheart sat at the kitchen table with his arms crossed, must he always have that resting b*tch face?

Or is he just an a**hole twenty four seven?

I sit across from him and began to read the book in my hands, there are times where I observe the others, I stare at them with my top set of eyes.

Lockheart was always hard to read, other than anger I've never seen him emote anything else. He always glares at me and the others.

But I know he's putting up an act, since he knows I could pierce his throat with one of my extra legs if I wanted, yet I choose not to.

I only get my hands dirty when I need too.

Cupid always had this aura to him that made everyone get butterflies in their stomachs. Although I hate those vibrant insects, they are tasty.

I could tell Cupid was stressed from his job of matchmaking. Finding the right match must be tiring. He seemed to love it though, even if it drags him away from home most days.

Soon enough, the pancakes were done and everyone rushed into the kitchen, Cupid even put a spider web design on mine which made me send a smile to him.