~Question.~

No one will probably read this. -_-

(Picture above, has nothing to do with anything.)

Anyway, I've got a question for you guys.

Some of you were interested in the story idea I've had for a while. The whole Outcast x Maid! Reader thing.

If you've read 'kindess' you'll know what I'm talking about. Also, sorry for its lame title, I had no idea what to call it.

And since I'm so horrible at titles, that brings me to our first question.

If I made the book of the outcast x maid reader.. What should/would the title be? Any ideas?

And, If you didn't know, I have no plans for any of my fanfics I make. They are all made on the spot, from scratch with lots and lots of inprov.

I probably spelled that wrong, whatever.

And, since I'm horrible at making book covers, anyone want to attempt to make a book cover for it? Once I get a title of course.

It'll be a while before I make it, it won't be till this oneshot book is complete. Which is.. I think the limit is 200???? We're at 130 something rn.

And, I don't want the reader/main character to have a sad back story, no offence but it gets old after all the stories I've read.

And, the book will probably be bad since I'm not great at finishing things, and writers block is always a problem. Music usually helps.

If you guys have any questions for me about the book, feel free to ask. Sorry if it takes me a while to reply, since I'm bad at doing that.

Now, Mari, Cyrus, Romeo, Amour, Jasper and The Elements will make cameos and show up at some point. Don't know when tho. Don't worry, they'll be there.

The massive inspiration to make this was from Six skeletons one maid, and Stuck with you, and A skeletons hope? I think that's what the last one is called.

So credit to all those amazing people who made those.

And, this book can be for newbies who don't know who the outcast are. It'd probably be a good starter book other than my UT one shots.

Will there be lemons?

..
..

...

.....Hell no.

Suggestive things? Yeah probably. Okay yes. Nothing gross tho.

Oh, another thing. Me and my sister are thinking of ways to make a plush of the outcasts. Hell, I want one. X3

Back to the book tho,

Anything specific you want to happen? Cute things? 

I live for fluff and sweet stuff since when I try to write angst it always sucks. XD

Amour is gonna be fun.~

Anyway, I hope it goes okay since I've never written an actual book with an actual story before.

I know I have 'Love Struck Me Insane' but I have no idea how to continue it.

And I have 'Our Sweetheart' too. But all people do is spam me, talking back and forth in it constantly. So, I've discontinued it.

So, yeah. Hopefully the Outcasts maid book thingie, doesn't go that way. The updates will be random as usual, but I'm sure you're all used to that.

Lots of typos too, since my keyboard hates me.

I'll censor the cursing like I usually do.

Oh, I'm gonna look on Google for pictured of the mansion, I have it in mind, but I can't draw rooms or people. I'll be doing that on my breaks.

Once I've picked a title and cover I'll probably delete this.

Let me know what you guys think, I really want to make it, but idk when.

Xoxo -Creator.