Headcannon- Flustered.

Yep. What makes em blush. Ya welcome.

Lots of flustered skeles ^v^

Cupid:

Cupid's already pink cheeks grow even pinker when you squish his soft face. He's forever young, so he always has baby soft bones, making them squishy.

His face will burn a deep raspberry blush whenever you get a chance to rub your thumbs over his heart stamps, squishing his cheeks making his voice muffled.

After you let go, he just sits there, with blank eyes and a deep blush, rubbing his left cheek from you pinching it.

His cheeks are his weakness ~

Hallow:

Hallow isn't usually the type to get flustered often, but when he does blush, its cute as hell.

Since his wings are so huge, you can't help but grab them, running your fingers down the leathery skin they have, he'll shudder at your touch and try not to purr at the touch.

And once you leave him alone, he'll hide his face behind his hood, but you smile, knowing that underneath his face is beginning to look like a fresh pumpkin.

His wings are his weakness ~

Coby:

Coby is usually the one to make you blush, but its fun when its the other way around.

You found out about his 'blush button' while the two of you were cuddling. Your hand brushed across his scales, the ones on his neck, and his face beamed like a stage light.

You giggled seeing his flustered face. Apparently those scales were extremely sensitive, because every time you slide a finger over them, he squeaks, becoming timid, he'll scoot away from you and bat your hands away when you try and touch them again.

His neck is his weakness ~ to light touches, and kisses. ;)

Asher:

Asher already gets timid when you compliment him, or shower him with affection. But, you haven't seen his face this orange before.

It happened while you two had a movie night in his room, watching terrible werewolf movies. Asher would laugh at all of the terrible logic in the films, while you laughed along with him.

But, when you ran your hand through his hair, your wrist rubbed against his ear, making him stiffen, and shudder.

His ears perked forward, he leaned into your touch, making cute puppy whimpers.

You smile and scratch behind his ears, his face growing warmer as the minuets ticked by.

Bonus if his tail wags, it always warms your heart.

His weakness is his ears ~

Lockheart:

Lockheart gets annoyed easily, he doesn't like lovie dovie contact, but when he's stressed, you'll cuddle him to calm him down.

And a thought came to your mind, what about his horns? Normally they would burn your hands.. But what if he was relaxed?

He was laying flat on his back, head in your lap with his eyes closed. The hot head wasn't asleep, just taking a breather.

You smiled down at him, and gently rubbed his right horn, which was the closer one to you.

It was luke warm, not the boiling hot they usually were when he threw his hissy fits.

You twirled your finger around it, and you felt him shiver as his face turned a vibrant scarlet.

You thought he'd smack your hand away, but he didn't. He just sighed and leaned into your touch, his horn in the palm of your hand.

You smiled and continued to pet him, while he had a small smile, tail swaying calmly.

Horns are this boy's weakness~ CAUTION! MAY BE HOT.

Fear:

Fear isn't one for contact, he tends to stay cooped up in his room, re-reading all of his thousands of books.

But, he doesn't mind listening to your humming while you pick up his books and sort them.

Once in a while, he does something rare. He let's you sit in his lap while he reads to you.

He won't admit it but he loves how soft your skin is against his phalanges.

To make him glow, just turn your head and kiss his cheek while he's reading to you, he'll stutter while reading and slam the book shut, holding the cheek you had just kissed.

And.. Your cute smile isn't helping either.

Cheek kisses are his weakness ~

Hope you enjoyed. I got bored and I wanted some cute fluff. So.. Here ya go!