When the sun goes down.

Asher x reader.

(Thanks for 590 followers, I love you all)

Warnings- possessive Wolfie's, blood, and suggestive themes. :3

Asher Howler. He was the sweetest guy you have ever met. He was just a shy boy who needed hugs.

You two were very close, the others joke about you two dating all the time, but you assure them that you're just friends.

But.. Something is wrong with the wolf boy..

Every time you want to hang out, he pushes you away and growls, with his ears perked.

You've known him so long, you knew there was something wrong with him. He was never like this. Ever.

And.. He was eating more lately. He doesn't even wait for Cupid to cook it, he just eats the bacon raw.

And.. He's been walking on all fours instead of on his feet.

What's going on with him?

"I just don't know what to do. Anytime I try and ask him about it, he just snarls at me.. What's going on?" You asked the vampire that was hugging you.

"I vwish I knew, but sadly... I don't. And Creator ran off to that universe with that guy with the axe.. She's the only one who would know what's happening." Hallow sighed and pat your back.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and buried your face in the floof of his coat. ".. I'm really worried about him..."

"I am too. All of us are really, Fear is still studying his blood sample.."

You heard growling, you turned your head to see Asher standing at the door way with his fists clenched at either side of him.

"Ash?"

Asher grits his teeth then stomps over to you both, he pulls you from the vampire, throwing you over his shoulder.

He then grabs Hallow by the throat. "If I see ye trying to touch her again, I'll rip your f*ckn' head off!" Asher growled then through Hallow to the floor.

He gives him one last glare before taking out out of the mansion and into the garden.

-----------

"Are you alright? He didn't touch you did he?" Asher asked scanning your body for injuries.

"Ash, no! He was just comforting me, I was really upset over your sudden mood swings.. You kept pushing me away.. And.." You started to bawl onto years again.

"I didn't want my best friend to hate me!" You shouted and cried into your hands.

Asher signed and kneeled down to your level. "I could never hate you, why would you ever think that I hate you?"

"You've been acting so weird lately! And you're gone all the time! Was it something I said? Why do you run off all the time?" You asked him, choking out sobs.

He took off his torn coat and wrapped it around your shoulders. "Y/n,... I run off for your safety. I don't want to hurt your or the others.. I'm.. Dangerous around this month.."

You hug the coat. "How could you be dangerous?"

The Irish wolf boy looks to the side, avoiding your eyes. ".. I'm afraid to say.. I don't want you to be scared of me."

You sniffle and wipe your eyes. "Why would I ever be scared of you? Asher, I love you, I care about you. You can't chase me off that easily."

He shoots you a grin, before standing up, putting his hands in his pockets, facing away from you.

"...if I told you what I was.. Would you turn your back on me? And..
....if I seem dangerous.. Would you be scared?" He whispered, tail swaying in the wind.

"Ash, no. I love you for who you are. We all do." You stood and put a hand on his shoulder.

He was quiet for a minuet, before he pulled you into a warm embrace. His arms felt like castle walls, protecting you, the princess.

"Thank you y/n... That means so much to me.. But.." He paused.

You looked into his distant eyes, he looked up at the night sky. "...prove it.."

You blushed and shyly nodded, then you placed a soft kiss to his sharp teeth.

They didn't cut you oddly enough.

His cheeks tinted a light orange, before he pressed a rough passionate kiss to your lips.

You were shocked, but you kissed him back slowly.

He growls at that, and he pulls away from the kiss, his face in your neck taking in the scent.

"You smell amazing... Epically when yer scared.." He chuckles kissing your ear.

His grip around you tightened making you squeak, he chuckled at your reaction and kissed your shoulder.

Your face was burning, you ran your hands through his hair as he pampered you with his possessive kisses.

"I can feel how your flesh is crying out for more..~" He husked, his tail wagging.

After a few more  kisses to the jaw line, he let out a growl that sounded feral.

"A-asher, are you okay?" You asked him, your face was still burning, probably as red as Locks horns.

"...I should really leave.. You need to get inside... Now." He muttered pulling away from you and gripping the sides of his head.

"A-asher?"

He fell to the ground holding his head, he let out little puppy whimpers.

"Asher! What's going on!?" You yelled going to his side, rubbing his back.

"Please.. Y/n.. Get inside.. Get.. Amour to protect y---you.." He panted.

"I'm not just gonna leave you here!"

"I'm not.. G-gonna ask you again.. Get the fook back in the damn house!" He shouted, making you step back.

You starred at your friend in shock as he howled and wailed in pain, his body shifted into a gray wolf, a blue stripe going down its back, it's eyes were shining red.

"Asher!?" You yelled to the huge wolf before you.

He snarled and bared its sharp fangs, ready to shred you.

"Hallow! Coby! Anyone! Help!" You ran to the porch pounding on the glass.

Asher charged at you, his legs on either side of you, his snout against your nose, his eyes burning into your soul.

You screamed as his teeth came down to your neck, about to rip your throat out.

Before he could however, a gun shot was heard, and his body fell to the cement ground.

You stood there in shock, looking at Asher's body as it slowly turned back to normal..

You looked up at your savior.

Fear stood there with wide eyes, a pistol in his hands. He lowers the gun and hid it in his coat.

"Y/n, are you hurt?" He asks stepping over Asher to you.

You pulled him into a hug. "Oh Fear thank you! Thank you! You saved my life!"

Fear sighed and picked you up princess style. "Were getting you inside. Don't worry I'll take care of him."

As Fear walked you back into the mansion, you looked over his shoulder and saw Asher smirking at you, his eyes glowing red.

You quickly turned your head and hugged fear even righter. It was amazing at how strong he was for someone who was barely half your size.

When the sun goes down.. The beast comes out. Beware the beast.. He's not finished with you yet..

(Irish accents are smexy.~)

(Creator chan has problems.. Got inspired by a asmr video.!)