Headcannon: Nosebleeds.

Thanks for the request! The headcannons are actually my favorite ones to write.

Pic above: if its even there, is what happens when you're bored. :D

Anyway, has all of em, except elements, unless any of ya want them later, let me know.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Cupid:

What gave him his first nosebleed was you, obviously. ;3

It was laundry day and since all of your clothes were in the washer, you had asked Cupid if you could borrow some of his.

He didn't mind of course, glad to help you as usual. He set a white sweater with pink stripes, and a pair of his brown shorts.

And some heart littered leggings..?

Anyway, after your shower, you slipped the clothes on. They were a little tight, since Cupid is much smaller than you and shorter.

The back of the sweater had a hole for wings, which you didn't have, so instead it showed your bra straps.

Great.

You entered the kitchen to whip up something to eat, you were bent over looking in the fridge when the pixie had pitter pattered into the kitchen.

"Y/n, if you need help finding something, I ca---" His voice had disappeared when he saw you.

His shorts seemed to fit you perfectly.. A little too perfectly.

You stood up and faced him, a hand on your hip.

His eyes shrink, a deep pink blush burned on his cheek bones.

"Are you okay?" You ask him with a narrow eyed smirk. Which only made it worse.

His wings stood on end and blood leaked out of his nose.

He gasped and covered his nose and ran out of the room.

You shrug your shoulders and turn back to the fridge, but you could hear Romeo howling in laughter in the hallway.

~~~~~~~~~

Hallow:

You were getting ready for a Halloween party.

It was hard to decide which costume you were gonna wear..

Hallow laid on the floor, on his back, petting his black and orange tarantula, named 'Stripe'.

"Baby claws, you done picking an outfit yet? The party is gonna start in twenty minuets!" He groaned rolling over, Stripe crawling on his head.

You shook your head. "None of these match! Ugh.."

Hallow shook his head. "It isn't that hard, just pick something so ve can go. I vant candy!" His eyes sparkle as he thinks of various sweets.

You sigh and then look at his dorky expression. A thought comes to mind, then you smirk and grab a costume, running to the bathroom to change.

While he waited, Hallow stuffed his mouth with many jolly ranchers, Stripe crawling in and out of the carves of his skull.

After about five minuets, you stepped out of the bathroom.

Hallow smiled. "Its about time sveet wings, I vas beginning to tink that you weren't going to choose so---"

Once his eyes landed on you, his face burned a neon orange. His wings stood on end and fluttered nervously.

You smiled. "How do I look?"

He suddenly covered his nose as violet blood ran down to his chin. "L-lovely.." He coughs and excuses himself from the room.