Welcome home. (Mafia au)

I'm obsessed with mafiatale. And I saw that there is a mafia version of bendy and the ink machine. *squeals*

Have fun! I'm in love with this idea~

×××××××××××××

"Ay yo! Princess wake up!" A voice yells in your face, ripping the sack off of your head.

You winced from your massive headache. The last thing you remember is working your usual shift at your dads tavern, then all hell broke loose after two skeletons walked in.

Apparently, your dad owed a massive amount of money to a threatening Mob boss known as Artsy or the horned woman.

So, until your dad got her money, they're gonna hold you hostage.

You were tied to a chair, your arms bound behind your back as your head hung low, still hurting from the bonk to the head from one of her goons.

"There you go, about time! God, I didn't think I hit ya that hard." The tall one chuckles.

"Hey, I think you should ease off her, she's got a nasty gash.. I think we should get Cupcake in here." One said with a Irish accent.

"Fine.. I guess her old man would want her in one piece.. Alright we'll do what you say Pretty boy." The short one sighed, walking out of the room.

'Pretty boy' Walked up to you, kneeling down to check your face, your dull eyes met his mismatched ones.

"Are ya doing alright lass? I'm sorry we had to take ya.. And hurt cha.. But you know how it is. Smart family business." He smiles nervously.

You slowly nod, the only thing that really hurt was your head and wrists from the ropes, but other than that you were fine.

He smiles. "Great, I'll get cha a glass of water, I'm sure you throat hurts from all the screamin' ya did." He stands up again and walks out the door, not even bothering to shut it.

After about ten minuets, a skeleton clad in pink and black knelt down to your level, a med kit in his lap, he wore pink silk gloves over his hands.

"Ooh.. That looks like it hurts.. They should have been better at their jobs! Then maybe you wouldn't be here with a gash!" He sighs and takes a damp cloth, patting the wound gently.

You wince.

"Sorry." He sends you a reassuring smile. "It'll all be over soon, I just have to put a bandage over the cut." He pats your shoulder then places a square bandage over your wound.

He stands and pecks the bandaid, making you blush. "Sorry, its a habit!" He smiles and walks out, giving you one last look before disappearing around the corner.

Pretty boy had returned only moments later, a glass full of water in his gloved hands, his gloves being fingerless with studs on the knuckles.

"Here you go lass, I see that Cupcake took care of your nasty wound, that's great." He removes the tape off your mouth, and lifts the glass to your lips.

After a few sips, your throat was already starting to feel better, maybe you could speak soon.

"T-thank y--ou." You cough.

"Anythin' for you lass, listen, the boss wants to see you, don't worry though, you're not in any trouble." He smiles awkwardly and walks behind you to untie you.

After a minuet or two, he untied you and the ropes fell to the floor, you began to rub your sore wrists.

"This way." The wolf boy takes your hand and guides you down a hall, where many pictures hung on the walls. Most of them were mugshots, other were of skeletons you haven't seen.