(A/n) Fanart.

This will be short.

*deep breath* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHY IS EVERYONE SO MUCH BETTER AT DRAWING THAN ME!?

It's probably because I can't make digital art.. Ehh.. My lap top hates me.

Anyway, as I said.

I love all the fan art you guys send me. It makes me smile every time I see one.

Hell, even if any of you made a Horror x reader for me, I'd be happy too. Not all of us can draw.

Back to the fanart, I love everyone's art style. Each of them are unique! I love every piece of fanart I get.

Even if I don't see them that often, I love em all. And I love you guys.

Thank you all for the love of me and my random fanfics that probably suck. XD

By the way, I probably won't release him yet.. But I've made someone. 0w0

Hint: He's something some people are scared of.

I'll show some of the fanart I've gotten at some point, but I love them. Keep drawing! I need more of them in my life.

And if I use them for chapters, all the credit goes to you. Sometimes I forget or I pass out by the time I've finished writing.

Like that one Lockheart chapter with his (first I think) moodboard that digital picture of him was drawn by an amazing artist and I forgot to credit them. Sorry hun! My memory sucks.

My sister is going to help me get MMD at some point, and I'm really looking forward to making stupid videos of the outcast at some point.

I wish I knew how to make animation memes. -_-

Anyway, a oneshot/chapter will be released in an hour or so right after I post this.

Hugs and skeletons. -Creator-chan.