Control.

Fear x reader angst.

Well, me trying to write angst. I felt like writing about Fear for a change.

Also, amazing fanart above is made by loverofscreens. Thanks hun. :3 I'm not sure if they read my stuff anymore though.

Its alright. Seeing fanart always makes me smile.

×××××××××××××××

You had been in a loving relationship with your monster boyfriend Sebastian for over a year.

Or Fear as he liked to be called for whatever reason.

He got you over your fear of spiders, since he was half black widow. One of the deadliest spiders. But he was gentle.

You both weren't that lovey dovey at all. Fear didn't like to be touched much at all. He would give you simple kisses on the forehead and hold your hand, but that was it.

Maybe it was because he was raised as a loner, keeping to himself as he read quietly.

But you couldn't help but feel like he was slightly ignoring you? Or did he want to break up? You knew he wasn't much for contact.. But people have needs you know?

You sat on the couch in the living room, a fireplace going as you thought to yourself.

Maybe you could talk to him when he got home from the book store. He shopped there often, he was a regular there.

The front door opening caught your attention as Fear walked into the living room. "Hello dear. I have returned."

His sweet accent sounded bittersweet as it always did.

His lavender eyes met yours as he sat a few heavy hardback books down on the coffee table. "Darling, you didn't respond to me. There is something the matter, tell me, what's on your mind?"

He took a seat next to you and took your hands in his small ones. "You know you can tell me anything."

A few tears rolled down your face as you quickly hugged him, taking in the comforting scent of old books and vanilla coming off him.

"Are you breaking up with me?" You ask between sniffles as you cried into his chest.

Fear sighed. "Darling, what gave you that idea?"

"I don't know.. It just seems like we're drifting apart.. We aren't as.. I don't know.. Loving as I thought we'd be.." You look to the side.

Fear hums as he rubs circles on your back. "You're affection starved? Is that right? I understand why, but you know I'm not like the others. I'm surprised you haven't left me yet, for Cupid perhaps."

You sit up looking into those haunting lavender eyes. "Why would I leave you? I love you Sebastian! I wouldn't trade you for the world!"

Fear winces at his birth name, but takes your hand in his and kisses your knuckles. "Y/n. I appreciate your honesty. Thank you, I love you too my Darling."

He looks to the side for a second. "Darling.. If you wish to get more.... Handsy.... I  have to warn you, it isn't going to end pretty."

"What do you mean?"

He sighs and meets your eyes once more, a distant look in them. "It may be the last time you see me... I want you to leave first thing in the morning.. Take this as a warning for your safety."

Fear takes in a deep breath before kissing you, with a kind passion. He's never kissed you like this before.

Your eyes widen as you wrap your arms around his neck, your cheeks on fire as you slowly kiss him back.

You failed to notice the hourglass on his forehead glowing slightly, a red shine to it.

××××××××××××××

The morning sun was in your eyes as you sat up with a yawn.

Looking over, Fear wasn't next to you, but his side of the bed was neatly made.

Didn't he tell you something last night? Was it important? You couldn't remember.

You sat up with the sheet wrapped around you as you exited your shared bedroom to find something for breakfast.

××××××××××××××

Fear was in the  kitchen, drinking a hot cup of black coffee. Dressed in a black sweater and grey bleached jeans and his felt boots.

"Morning baby." You greet him, placing a kiss on his cheek as you walked passed him.

His eyes widen as he sits his mug down on the counter. "Y/n.. What are you still doing here.. I thought I warned you.."

"What are you talking about baby? I'm just making breakfast for us!" You smile turning to the cabinets to find something.

"N-no.. I thought I told y-you to-to.. " He shivered and looked down at his hands. He looked.. Terrified?

"Sebastian? Are you okay?" You turn to him, tilting your head cutely.

He gripped the sides of his head and  the coffee cup fell to the floor shattering in pieces.

"No no no no no no no no no.. NO NO NO NO!"  He growled as a inky substance dripped out of his empty sockets.

"Fear.. You're scaring me." You started to back away from him.

"I thought I warned you.. Why didn't you listen!? I wanted you to be safe! You stupid b*tch!" He came running at you with those extra legs popping out of his back with sickening cracks and pops.

Clutching the robe around you, you dropped the sheets and ran from him.

"COME HERE YOU F**KING B*TCH!"

×××××

You hid behind the bathroom door, shaking as you tried to dial for help with your phone.

What was wrong with him? You've never seen him that angry or this scary before.. You don't get it.. Last night he was so passionate and gentle.

Yet now he's a living nightmare, or something you'd see from dark deception.

A spider leg shot through the door, piercing your phone making it useless.

Before you could blink he was on top of you, his skull's plates shaking as he stared down at you with one, tiny white pupil in his bottom right eye socket.

He chuckled darkly. "I love you... I warned you..."

The plates opened, revealing two massive jaws filled with many needle teeth, venom stung on your skin, burning into it.

"S-sebastian.. Please.."

"I'll eat you up." He chuckles before wrapping the two jaws around your head, you gasped as they clamped down on your skull like a bear trap.

Blood had sprayed across the floor, leaving a massive puddle.

All the widow did was lick it off the floor with a satisfied smirk and a purr of delight.

End.

I was feeling creepy..