Love ya to death~

Amour x reader. Since he needs more love.

How come no ones drawn him yet? I'm surprised Cyrus doesn't have tons of fanart considering how popular he is.

××××××××××××××

Kindness.. That was your first mistake.

Showing kindness to the silent male in the back of the class. Who was always deemed an outcast.

He was bullied and pushed around, yet you were the only one who showed him an act of kindness.

The other teens found him weird, always wearing a blindfold over his eyes, his arms always strapped behind his back.

You stuck up for him when he was at his worst. His brothers thanked you for that.

You found Amour sitting against the wall in one of the isles of books, he sat on the floor with a clipboard in his lap.

"Are you okay?" You ask him, your arms tucked behind your back, similar to how his were at all times.

Yet, as of now, his hands were loose, a pencil in his right hand, and his blindfold was lifted slightly so he could focus on the paper.

He didn't look at you. "Yes.. I am f-fine.. Just passing the time..." His hand skids across the paper.

You smile and take a seat next to him, your notebook in your hand. "That's good, I'm just glad no one is picking on you again."

He simply nods in agreement, focusing on his drawing, his small pink tongue stuck out as he shaded in the figure.

You lean your head on his shoulder, making him jump slightly and his cheeks flushed pink.

You giggle at his reaction. "So, what are you drawing?"

"I- I'm n-not really sure.. My hand seems t-to have a m-mind of its own.." His voice cracked slightly.

"You're kind of cute when you're flustered." You tease with a tiny smirk.

He suddenly stops drawing and his fingers twitch. His left hand quickly pulls his blindfold back over his eyes.

"Is something wrong?" You ask, sitting back up as you looked at him.

His face was a deep pink. "Y-y/n.. D..D-do you r-really m-mean that.?"

"Well.. I'm not gonna lie, I was teasing you. But, yes I mean that. Your pink blush is cute." You smile.

He shivers after hearing that. "T-thank you.."

You put your hand in his, which was cold, and his claws were sharp. "Your welcome morie."

He let's out a shaky sigh and runs his thumb over your knuckles.

You both sit in a comfortable silence for a while, until a thought comes to your mind.

As long as you've known him, you have never seen his eyes, and just now he hid his eyes from you, and he's never looked you in the eyes, he's always had his head down.

"Amour? Why do you have to wear that blindfold all the time?" You ask him.

He suddenly becomes tense and his claws dig into your hand as he mutters something to himself in Japanese.

"Ow.. Ow! Amour let go!"

You pull your hand out of his iron grip and look over it, you had deep cuts in the palm of your hand.

"Amour! What was that for!?" You frown, holding your bleeding hand.

He seems to snap out of his 'moment' as he turns his head to you. "Y/n? What just happened? Why are you angry with me?"

"I just asked you about your blind fold, then you tried to crush my hand!"

He whimpers and tucks his hands behind his back and into the latches. "Y-y/n.. I'm so sorry... I d-don't know what c-came over me! I promise I would never hurt you on purpose! I b-blacked out again.."

Blackout? What did he mean by that?

"I'm sorry.. This always happens.. You sh-should stay away from me, I'll only h-hurt you again--"

You quickly pull him into an embrace. "Amour.. Look at me."

He reluctantly turns to face you.

"I know you wouldn't hurt me on purpose, I didn't know that it was such a touchy subject. I won't ask about it again." You sigh and hug him even tighter.

His small wings flutter at the close contact, your arms were brushing against them, making his blush brighten.

"Are you okay now?" You ask him, pulling away from the hug.

He nods with a sigh.  "Y/n.. You deserve to know the truth.. My eyes.. They tend to have a weird effect on people.. I couldn't put you through it.. If you saw them, I wouldn't be myself anymore."

"What do you mean?"

"...you would run away from me. Trust me, you do not want to see them." He turns his head to the right.

You grab the sides of his skull. "But what if I do?" You rub your thumbs over the half hearts on his cheeks.

"Y-y/n.. Please.. Don't make this diffic----"

You lift the felt off of his face, and hold it in your right hand with a smile in victory.

His eyes were pools of gold, surrounded with a vibrant red. His pupils shrank as you looked into them.

"You've got pretty eyes." You tease poking his non nose.

He didn't react to your teasing as he would usually, he just.. Stood there without moving or any emotion.

"Amour? You okay there?" You ask, booping his non nose yet again.

Still nothing.

"O-okay, you're starting to scare me, you okay dude?" You ask, tilting your head.

Two heart shaped pupils appeared in his eyes as a unsettling smile stretched on his face, revealing his sharp teeth.

"You f**king should be scared.~"

Your eyes widened. He's never cursed before... And what was up with his voice? It was like he suddenly struck puberty.

It was low and gave you a chill down your spine.

"A-amour?"

His latches bust as his hands reach up to your face, he pushed you back against the bookcase. "You really should have headed my waring, you foolish girl. Haven't you heard? Curiosity killed the cat.~"

His free hand enters his vest and a 12 inch blade was taken out if its sheath. "I love you sweetie. I'll see you in the morning. ~"

His hand raised, and suddenly the world went black.

"I love you sweetie, in fact, I love you to death~"

End...?