Widow's game.

Warning: super spooky, well.. It is October.. Have fun. Sorry if you get nightmares. 0_0

~This is written in Creator chan's pov~

"Hey..  Guys? Have any of you seen Fear this morning?" I ask, each of my creations looking up at me from the sound of my voice.

Cyrus shakes his head. "I am afraid not, miss Creator. He hasn't shown himself all day."

Jasper swirled around me, his ghostly tail tickling my back as a chill went down my slide at his sudden coldness.

"He's hiding himself in his room again mother. And, a few of us have tried to get him to come out.. But he refuses.. Just stays silent.. I'm worried about him." Jasper has tears in his eyes as he speaks to me, even the room seemed to get a depressing aura.

"Its alright Jasper, he'll talk to me. I'll get him out of his room in no time! He probably just woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning." I reassure the ghost, my hand on his shoulder. Jasper only made himself touchable to me.

He smiles and wipes his tears away. "Thank you! Just make sure he's okay!" He suddenly hugs me, which I'm used to.

I smile. "You're welcome spooky. Alright, I'm gonna go check on his grumpy butt. See you guys in a bit."

As I walk off I just giggle to myself hearing the others argue over which was better: Jackets or coats.

They really did fight over the mist dumbest things, but what do you expect, its house full of men. And one man child.

×××××××××××××

On my way to Fear's room, I began to think to myself, as I often did. Just small things, like character development, changes what I can do about Romeo's constantly changing boots.. Things like that.

I guess Fear really was the only mature one in the house, even if he was one of the youngest. But of course, I designed him that way.

Speaking of which.. I've been wanting to try something new with his face.. Yes it was adorable the way it was.. But.  I don't know.. It just felt like something was missing.

Many don't realise it.. But me and Fear are very much alike. Very smart, loners, quiet, both of us having social anxiety, stuttering when we talk, friendless... The list goes on.

Many don't even know it, not even the others, but Fear was always my favorite. From his first draft, to his most recent design.

I actually cried when I gave him his glasses and trench coat, it made him look so much older.. It felt like he grew up from his cuteness and baby face. Which is now a stern, judgemental, poker face.

Yet, I love his new look. I am very proud of him, even if he isn't everyone's favorite, he'll always be my #1 outcast.

I love each of them, but Fear just caught me in his web. I giggle to myself at the small joke.

Shaking my head, I take out a lavender spider shaped key and unlock his door.

The room was dark, as it always was, the only light source being Fear's lap that was upon his desk, which was in the far corner of his room.

I tuck the key back into my breast pocket. "Fear? Lovebug are you alright? Everyone is worried about you, you didn't catch a cold did you?" I call to him, looking on the ceiling for his violet eyes.

Suddenly the lights flicker on, and I see my poor widow cooped up in the corner, rocking himself slightly.

"Lovebug what's wrong?" I ask him, holding my arms out for him to jump into. And he does, he always was a lightweight, so I effortlessly carried him over to his soft, neatly made bed.